And another three

I'm pretty busy these days and slow to update but these 100 word fics are perfect little exercises to keep my going when I don't have time to write properly. I always accept fics for them (baring in mind the teen rating) and post them on my tumblr (froggy1988) before on any other site.

And

Snow – A Varian dousn't like winter prompt from DG- DarkFantasy

Varian tutted for the third time as he shook snow out of his hood. He'd tutted when he'd look at the frosted glass of the window that morning, and when he'd opened the door to trek to the castle.

Cassandra had sighed as she drunk her milk, she loved the snow, it made everything seem fresh and new, blanketed in crystalline whiteness.

She put her hand on her stomach, feeling the slight pulsing of new life there. There were years ahead of playing together in the snow, of new experiences, Varian would grow to love the snow as she did.

Welcome home kiss – A prompt by A-Deity

Every part of Cassandra ached as she closed the door. She looked up and saw Varian waiting, his eyebrow furrowed as he noticed the weariness on her face. She turned from him to unzip her boots.

Wordlessly, arms wrap around her waist. They loosened slightly as she turned to face him. She sighed, ready to launch into a rant about her day, when lips gently brushed against hers. Cassandra's words caught in her throat as the lips took hers again, slightly more pressure, slightly more passion, a promise of a cozy night wrapped in these arms.

"Rough day?"

"Not anymore."