5. It's too short

Pov.Cooper
The math lesson is over. I walked bored towards the door leading to the school corridor. I immediately saw a crowd of teenagers walking in different directions. In it I saw Sabrina talking to Nessa, who is one of my favorite party companions. I was surprised to see them together, I did not think that two people so different could get along so well. I leaned against the wall, and my buddies immediately appeared by my side, and Jenice wrapped her hands around my neck and peered at my mouth as if she was literally about to throw herself at me. But my eyesight was still focused on the two girls standing on the other side of the corridor. I took a close look at the Quesada styling. She was quite defiant for her. She wore a black tight-fitting blouse with long sleeves, reaching a little beyond the breasts, a yellow-and-black checkered skirt, and high-heeled shoes. She looked very good at it. This outfit emphasized her body parts perfectly. However, there was one special thing that I did notice. Her skirt was very short. It didn't bother me completely, but I wasn't sure if the girl was aware of the fact that at the slightest stoop the whole class or even all the students in the corridor would see her buttocks.

- See you in the evening? - I turned for a moment to Jenice, who was still fighting bravely for my attention

- Always with you, babe. - She smiled and then sent me a kiss in the air and headed towards the women's toilets

I, on the other hand, turned to the girls who my eyes had followed  closely for the last minutes. I stood right behind Sab, immediately catching Nessa's attention, who looked at me questioningly.

- You're clearly tempted to show me your ass.- I whispered in her ear, making the girl tremble slightly

- I dress for myself, not for you. - she replied dryly, turning towards me

- Isn't that skirt too short? - I asked, immediately noticing a slight surprise of Nessa, who probably didn't expect such a words from me

- Is not. - Sab still teased, smiling sly at me

- It's too short. - I repeated, pointing to her lower garment

- Thanks for your concern, but let me decide what I wear. - she patted me on the shoulder, then went somewhere down the corridor

My eyesight lost her somewhere in the crowd of students. But suddenly my thoughs were interrupted by Nessa's giggle. I turned my eyes to her.

- The world seems to be coming to an end. Cooper Noriega has a problem seeing the girl's ass. Oh wow. - she laughed honestly

- No, no, I just ... wanted to .. I just wanted to irritate her a little. - I began to stutter, trying to quickly come up with an explanation

- You're stuttering worse than my grandmother's damn old and broken TV. - She was still mocking, but I was completely not laughing

I gave her a meaningful look in which I clearly let her understand that she should shut up by now. At this point, we heard a ringing bell announcing the start of the next lesson. I walked towards the classroom and sat straight down at the bench with my buddy Jaden.

It was a biology lesson, and by the way, the hour when we will finally present this stupid project and I will be able to give up on Miss Sabrina Nerd Quesada once and for all. I only hope that the two of us will receive the most positive marks for this and that my average mark for this subject will improve a bit. I was looking forward to reading our names.

- And now I invite.. - the woman began, running her finger over the sheet on which she wrote down all the pairs - Sabrina Quesada and Cooper Noriega

The girl and I looked at each other, then we both got up from our seats and headed for the desk. The brown-haired girl gave her a flash drive, which was immediately plugged into the laptop. The teacher started to look carefully at our presentation, making strange grunts every now and then, causing Sab standing next to me to tense up more and more. No wonder, she is a perfectionist, additionally a passionate nerd for whom learning is power. She nervously began to play with the strand of hair that fell over her breasts. I watched it carefully as it was by far the best view at the moment.