11. He's my boyfriend

Pov. Sab
This was the day my family was about to visiting me. I was very stressed, because of course I wanted to present myself to them as well as I could, show them that I had a wonderful life and that adulthood did not overwhelm me. When I wanted to move out, they always looked at me askance and constipated that I would definitely not be able to handle it. Today, however, I have the opportunity to prove to them how wrong they were.

Therefore, from the very morning, proper preparations for their arrival took place.  They were supposed to show up at 3:00 p.m., so me and Ness had been checking for about an hour if everything was perfectly cleaned and that everything was prepared the way we wanted.  I was very grateful to her that on this important day she is with me and supports me. That's why I can't even describe in words how much stress I felt when I heard an intense knock on the door.  We both started towards the door. They were standing in the doorway - my parents and brother, whom I hadn't seen for so damn long.  They have practically not changed at all.  I felt tears begin to fill my eyes. When I saw their sincere smiles towards us, I immediately drew them to me, connecting us in a family hug.

- I missed you so much. -  I murmured, pressing them against me even more, but after a while I realized that they might start to be out of breath, so I pulled back a little and looked at both of them closely.

- We missed you too, sweetheart. Very very much. - Mom whispered, cupping my cheeks with her hands

- Let's go inside maybe, because today is quite bad weather. - I suggested walking deeper into the house

So far it looks good.  My family marched into the house and Barrett closed the door behind them. They hung their jackets on hangers and put away their luggage.  With Ness, we stood side by side, waiting for us to greet them eagerly.  After a while it was possible.

- Hello, I'm Nessa, Sab's friend. - She introduced herself, shaking each hand and , giving them that lovely smile of hers

- I don't know how you survive with this psycho.  - commented my annoying brother and I sent him a threatening smile

- Shut up, fucker.  - I muttered at which he did his stupid sly smile in my direction, which I simply hated

- Hello Nessa. We apologize for these two underdeveloped children - my dad interjected, looking at me once at my brother - I don't know what mistake we made in upbringing that they grew up to be such

- A typical text from my mother.. - Barrett nodded, slightly saddening at the same time, to which I sent her a soothing smile, which she immediately returned to her.

We took my family into the dining room and made them sit on the chairs while we prepare the food.  We marched into the kitchen and got down to business.

- Holy shit, Sab, why didn't you tell me your mom was such a sex bomb? - Barrett asked excitedly, stirring the sauce, and I huffed softly at her words

- I know that I don't talk about them often, but somehow it's easier for me.  - I explained honestly, pouring orange juice to everyone and went to the dining room to put them in the right places

A while later, we all sat together, eating a really delicious meal prepared by me and Nessa, which even my mother praised about a hundred times.  Compliments from her always make me damn happy, because she is not one of the people who can often praise someone.  Therefore, whenever I hear even one nice sentence from her, my happiness increases by a million percent.  Everything seemed so perfect at that moment when I suddenly heard a knock on the door.

- You invited someone? - I turned confusedly to Nessa who immediately shook her head no

I hesitantly got up from the table and headed for the door.  I did not know who could come to us, as neither of us invited anyone, additionally we warned our friends that we had guests today.  To my surprise and horror at the same time, I saw a smiling Quinton in the doorway with red roses in his hands. I eyed him suspiciously, which he decided to speak to.