15. Exactly, fuck the boys, let's be together

The following days passed rather calmly, nothing interesting was happening, and my every day was only around the school and the house where I slept most of the time. Nothing bad or stressful happened, so I walked happy, like an oasis of peace.

I was just sitting at one of the tables in the library, doing my chemistry homework in silence. I tried to focus on it as much as possible, taking into account the fact that my grades in this subject are not quite good, so I want to improve it somehow. I was just writing down another chemical reaction when I heard the sound of a chair being pulled back, and as soon as I looked up, I noticed Jake sitting down in front of me. He looked at me closely, but in his eyes I saw something like regret, at the same time taking on uncertainty.

- Hi Sabrina. - He greeted hesitantly, as if he was afraid of my reaction, which I totally didn't understand

- Hi, Jake, what's up? - I asked right away, trying to relax the atmosphere a bit

- It's okay, I hope you too. I wanted to apologize to you for having so distanced myself from you recently. You didn't do anything wrong. The problem is, I think I started to feel something for you, and after this situation with Cooper, I thought there was something between you two, so I didn't want to interfere. However, I found out that you are just friends and I understood my mistake. I'm sorry. - he said, rubbing his hands nervously, his eyes fully focused on me the whole time

- Take it easy, Jake. - I smiled at him gently, trying to calm him down a little - I'm not mad at you. I understand you perfectly. After Cooper's behavior, I am not surprised that you interpreted it all that way, but I assure you that I am not in any relationship with him. Until now, I can't explain why he behaved like that then.

- Maybe he just likes you and is jealous?- Edwards suggested, and I snorted softly, feeling his words weren't true

- I don't think so. I don't think he would be able to feel anything for me. Rather, probably to a person like Jenice, who is very entertaining and despite everything, she and Cooper have a lot in common. - I commented, gesturing quite vividly at the same time, what the boy was watching

Yes, I am aware of the fact that perhaps Jenice Scott would not be able to make Noriegia happy as much as he deserves, but nonetheless I think they would fit well together. They have very similar lifestyles, many behaviors, common character traits. I also think that it would be possible for him to fall in love with her one day. Most of them have the same friends, they are often in each other's company, they like to be the center of attention. At first glance, they could be a perfect couple. However, something prevents him from looking at her that way.

- I don't know Jenice well, but I've heard a lot about her and there aren't any good opinions. I heard she's just a whore. Personally, I wouldn't even touch her with a stick through a rag.- the teenager sneered, at which I chuckled quietly seeing his disgust with this girl

- I had a few unpleasant situations with her and she is already on my list of people that I would like to kicked her as far as possible from here. - I added, hiding my notebook in my backpack

- We can do that. - The boy joked again, but his expression was completely serious

- I wish I can dealt then with her gang of plastic friends later. - I replied, getting up from the seat and together with Jake we left the library, heading for the classroom where we will have classes at the moment - Are you sitting with me?

- Are you asking or do you know? - he muttered, nodding his head, then together we marched into the chemistry room, immediately heading to the back of the room where my bench was

All the time I could feel Cooper's eyes on me as he was standing at one of the tables in the company of his buddies who were laughing at something out loud. His eyesight was fucking stressful and it made my body shiver. Memories of that night kept coming back to me, which made my heart beat faster. I do not hide that I would like to repeat it, but I do not know if it is the same in his case. I sat in my seat and unpacked all the things I needed for this lesson, then looked up to meet his eyes immediately. He gave me a fleeting smile, then returned to talking to his colleagues who demanded his participation in their conversation. I was watching him for a moment when Jenice suddenly entered the classroom, wearing a very little covering outfit as always. I watched as she headed for the group of boys with a proud smile. What I didn't like the most was the moment she stood in front of Cooper. She slung her arms around his neck, then began to bring her lips closer to him. She perfectly tried to kiss him, and as she was close to it, he jerked her away from him. I was in a great shock because I had never seen him deny himself any pleasure with girls. Now, one of the sexiest girls in our school is trying to kiss him and he won't let her?! I watched the whole situation in amazement, analyzing every moment. Moments later, his gaze shifted back to me, but he showed no specific emotion. Seconds later, his ex-lover's gaze fell on me as well, and she gave me an almost murderous look, then snorted nervously and sat down on her bench.