12. It's gonna be an unforgettable night

Pov. Sab
Today, the long-desired day has finally come - New Year's Eve. Everyone was looking forward to that day from the very beginning. This is the time of the best parties and the best time spent with friends or family with whom you greet the new year and thank you for the previous one.

Nessa and I were just in my bedroom getting ready for today. This year, I am spending New Year's Eve at an event organized by Anastasia Margot. She loves to party, go shopping, which proves that she looks different every day and I have never seen her in the same clothes, but I'm sure that her greatest passion is, of course, sex. I can't name which boy from our school she hasn't fucked with yet. Additionally, she comes from a very wealthy family, believes she is above everyone else and loves to be the center of attention. But I heard that the events are organized by the best in the world, so as soon as Barrett and I got invited, we immediately agreed. I would like to spend this evening as well as I can, forgetting my problems for a moment.

- Sab, what do I look like? - the brunette asked suddenly, pointing a finger at herself, and I was just speechless

- I could definitely change the orientation for you. - I was looking at her with great admiration, because my friend really looked like a Hollywood star today

- Thank you, baby, me too,of course. - she smiled proudly, glancing at herself once more in the mirror - So something can be done about it

- Let's make a promise today that we'll make this night the best night of our fucking lives.- I ran the lipstick over my lips for the last time, then I approached the girl, stretching my hand towards her, to which we both immediately looked at

- I promise. - she took my hand and squeezed it gently

The last time we looked at each other in the mirror, the girl grabbed her phone and took a picture of us in the mirror and added it to her instastories. Moments later, we got a text from Lauren that she had just come to pick us up. We took our bags, into which we put our phones, and headed towards the door. We glanced at each other once more, sending each other smug smiles, then grabbed hands, clasped our fingers, and left our house together. I felt a gentle breeze, but because of the great excitement, I didn't feel cold at all. We climbed into the back of the car, quickly greeting Scheldon, who gave us both a soothing smile. We were on our way to the party. Of course, we were crazy about the songs that were on the radio while we were there.

- Kylie give me just a chance. Let's go out and dance. We can get into the groove. I can watch you move. Later you can sing to me. Like a shining star. But I'd rather do you on the backseat of my car. - we were singing as loud as we could, while waving our hands funny

After about twenty minutes, we reached a huge villa belonging to Anastasia's family. Lots of cars were already standing nearby, and more and more guests headed for the entrance. You could hear loud music coming from inside and even the driveway was wonderfully decorated, so I couldn't even imagine how great it would be inside the house. I hurriedly got out of the car with the girls, and then stood next to each other looking at the mansion.

- Oh, it's gonna be an unforgettable night.- Lauren sighed, reaching out in my direction, which I immediately grabbed and clasped our fingers

I did the same with Nessa. The three of us walked proudly towards the building, feeling the eyes of the people outside. I must admit that I liked it very much. We walked to the door, calling them right away. Moments later, they opened and Anastasia Margot stood in front of us, looking better than a million dollars. She looked gorgeous. She had gorgeous blonde curls, perfect makeup, and a lovely diamond dress and high heels. She measured us closely, then a smile appeared on her face.

- Hello girls, welcome.. - She moved away a little to make the space to pass,  passing her we gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, and then we went inside the house