Chapter 20

"that wasn't sex. it was naked poetry"

_______________________________________

mature scene

Alexander quickly moved to his nightstand, opened the first drawer and took out a condom. He walked over to the bed and stood right in front of me. His body was perfectly looking in his shirt and pants. He was wearing tight pants so I could perfectly see his bulge getting bigger every time he looked at me. He threw the condom next to me.

I was lying in front of him biting my lower lip, my legs were apart, my clothes magically still on me and my hands were trying to reach Alexander. He smirked and lowered to me. He pecked my lips and tried to undress me. First my top flew across the whole room. Then my pants. I wrapped my legs around his waist and flipped us over so I was on top now. I smirked and slowly started to unbutton his shirt. When I was done he helped me put the shirt off of him.

I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. Again, he helped me pull them down off him. He grabbed me by my waist and turned us over so he was on top now. He hungrily kissed me and moved his hand on my back. He unbuttoned my bra and tossed it away. My arms traveled to his back and slowly stroked him. We both hooked our fingers behind our underwear and together we pulled them down with a quiet moan.

Our bodies were wrapped together. Moving together. Stroking each other. I moaned to our kiss as Alexander's dick caressed my pussy. One of Alexander's hands moved between us and with his thumb he circled around my clit. One of my hands moved also between us and stroked Alexander's dick. Our pace fastened together. Our breathing was heavier with every stroke. Our moans louder. We were close to finishing. Our hands moved faster until we finished together with loud moans. My legs trembling, Alexander's head tilted backwards.

'Put on the goddamn condom before I am going to get crazy' I said to him and he smirked. He put the plastic into his mouth and tore it open. Slowly he placed the condom on the tip of his dick and pulled it down to the bottom of his length.

'You're sure you want to do it?' he looked at me to make sure I really wanted it and I nodded my head quickly. Small laugh escaped his mouth and he moved to my entrance. Inch by inch he pushes himself inside of me with a groan. My eyes rolled to the back of my head, moans escaping my half open mouth. My nails digging to his back, my legs wrapped around his waist trying to push him closer and deeper into me. He stayed inside of me for a while and then he pulled away and thrusted inside of me harder.

'Fuck, you are so tight'

We both groaned at the arousing sensation. I leaned my head closer to Alexanders' and our lips met. Our kiss, slow and delicate, his hips, rough just how I like it. He was thrusting inside of me faster, my pussy clenched around his dick. Alexander moaned into my mouth and that turned me on even more. I was getting closer to my orgasm and to judge by the look at Alexander's face I figured he's close too. Alexander fastened his pace and I rolled my hips.

'Oh fuck, baby'

I clenched my thighs around him and tensed against his thrusts. Sinking into his mouth, I thread my fingers through his hair and over the top of his head, feeling him melt in my arms. I glide my hands up his chest, around his neck, and down his back before sliding them around his waist, hugging him to me.

I kissed him everywhere. Along his jaw, down his neck, behind his ear, and coming back for his lips in between. His forehead falls gently into mine, and slowly and loud, we fuck, holding each other. I stare down between us, watching him enter me as his mouth hovers an inch from mine, and I know he's watching me.

I look up into his eyes. Relaxing his body on mine, he takes my face, holding us forehead to forehead as I spread my legs wider. Our skin sticks with the sweat, and I dig my nails into his ass.

'Come for me, baby,' my belly starts to warm, something builds, and I squeeze my eyes shut, ready to cry out as he pumps harder and faster, but he jostles my face in his hand, demanding my eyes stay on him.

I hold his brown gaze, the orgasm wracking through my body and pleasure sweeping between my legs as I start to come. Breath passes between our lips, I tighten my stomach, and then it explodes, a wave of tingles spreading down my legs and up into my chest as he watches every moment. I opened my mouth, feeling it flood through me and whined into his mouth. I fall onto the bed, my eyes closing and he thrusts a few more times before coming himself.

His body slowly fell on mine but before I let that happen with all the strength that was left in me I flipped us over so I could ride him. He smiled and grabbed my hips. I slowly put him back inside of me. I pushed myself down on him and threw my head back. I placed my hands on Alexander's thighs and pulled myself up and before I could slowly go down on him, Alexander dug his fingers into my hips and pushed me down, hard.

Alexander gave peace. He moved my hips up and down. Every thrust was harder and faster. Alexander groaned and threw his head back to the pillow. He bent his knees and I leaned back to them, arching my back. I felt deep inside of me, he was hitting the right spot. I never in my life felt someone deeper inside of me.

'Fuck' Alexander quietly breathed.

Our orgasms were getting closer with every thrust. Alexander fastened even more and I helped him. I placed my palms on his chest and started to roll my hips and move them up and down. My hair fell over my face. My mouth is half open. Finally, we finish together with loud moans and heavy breathing.

I flip my hair back and look at Alexander's face. For a while we were just looking into each other's eyes and then we both started laughing. At that moment I felt that everything was fine. I felt no guilt. But I knew that as soon as I am going to leave his penthouse I am going to feel guilty, things are never going to be like they were before and we are barely going to look into each other's eyes because we are going to feel shame, guilt and embarrassment.

With Alexander I feel things I never felt with any men in my life. I am truly happy. My smile is not fake. I like Alexander as my friend, I never thought that he could ever be something more, not even now. I know he likes me too, as his patient or friend. We both know that the guilt is going to come, sooner or later.

We didn't say anything because we knew it would happen, we just laughed together because there was nothing left that we could do. Everything must come to an end, right?