Chapter 1:- The Imperfect Marriage

You guys hadn't completed the vote targets of 20 just 20

You guys hadn't completed the vote targets of 20 just 20....I think you guys have lost the interest before even starting.🤣

Vote Target:- 20 Votes to unlock the next chapter (And this time I'm not going to upload the next chapter without completing the voting target)

Thank you❤ Happy Reading

...

Sanya Singhania's POV

Today, I sacrificed myself for my parents and especially for my father.

I married him. I married Aadish Mathur.

Well it happened in a moment that it didn't gave me time to think. I didn't met Manav from the day I said yes to my father for this useless marriage.

I will never consider him my husband, it's not a cup of tea for everyone to be my husband, only one special person could be my husband and Aadish Mathur surely isn't special, at least not for me.

This marriage will be a mistake for me and I'll make sure he too consider this marriage a mistake, if not now then some other day will sure.

I smirked at my own thoughts.

My father had always completed my every damn wish, be it anything but today when I was getting married, he never once asked me about my choice. And it's because of Aadish Mathur.

I was standing in the balcony of his room, yes I'm now no more a Sighania practically but I'm not a Mathur too, because I can never consider someone like him as my husband. I will always be a Singhania.

I was in my thoughts when I heard someone clearing his throat.

It's him.

I clenched my teeth, and clutched the railing tightly.

"You changed your wedding dress?" He asked, his voice held happiness but after he saw me, his voice sounded disappointed. Huh, this is just a start Mathur.

"Well it's completely fine. Ahh... I want to say something before starting this phase of our life. Because it's very important." He said not hearing me answer him, he continued.

"There's a company which I'm currently working with. Well, I wanted that deal anyhow, but they had a condition, and the condition was that I should be married. Yeah...I married you because of a deal, and didn't told Mr. Sighania about it, because I knew he wouldn't have married you to me after knowing the reason, I know I did wron...." he was cut off by the one and only me.

"So, you married me for a useless deal?" I asked as I turned to look at him, my hands were folded around my chest. I was looking at him intensely.

"I know I'm sorry. I should have told..."

"Really? Sorry? Can your sorry will change this?" I asked pointing my finger at him then at me.

I was hell angry, how the fuck can he even think about this?

"Sanya I..."

"For you, Mr. Mathur, it's Ms. Sighania. And yes, for your kind information, this marriage is nothing but a burden to me. It is forced on me by my dear father, why? Because of your damned deal." I yelled at him, I can't control my anger, not anymore.

"Forced?" He whispered but I heard him.

"Yes. Because he thought you are a very responsible man. Well I can see what kind of a responsible man you are. And besides I already love someone else, I told my father about him. But he said you are perfect for me. You know what, It's first time when my father told me what is right and what is wrong for me. It's because of you." I said angrily pointing my finger at him.

He was standing there, hearing my confession. I smirked as I saw his face, I really love when someone I hate to the core, become miserable infront of me and I love the most when the reason is ultimately me.

He took two steps back. And then looked into my eyes.

"Y-You l-love someone e-else?" He asked without breaking the eye contact. I nodded.

"Yes and he is very special for me, unlike you." I want him to know that what's his place. He too has a right to know his real place in my life.

"Wow, Great. Then it will be easy for me or should I say, it will be easy for both of us to live. Because I too love someone else." His words left me in shock.

Is he for real? If he loved someone else then why he married me?

"Are you for real? If you loved someone else, then why don't you married her? Why me?" I asked not able to keep my calm, the smirk was placed as frown on my face.

"Because she was not ready yet. And I respect her choice. And moreover, it should be fine because now you love someone else just like me, then there will be no problem." He said still in that hoarse voice.

"Oh really, how can you be so Hypocrite, I too wasn't ready to marry you, still you married me forcefully but now.... I want divorce." As soon as I said this, I saw his face he was taken aback by my sudden statement.

...

I hope you find this book and I want to thank everyone who is reading this book🙏🏻❤

I know it's a short chapter but I will try to publish long chapters in future🙏🏻

Keep loving, keep voting.
Thank you❤