Chapter 9:- The Imperfect Past

Author's POV

Author's POV

"Why do you want to know?" Aadish asked gritting his teeth, this topic was very sensible for him, he never wanted to talk about this.

He hates his father to the core, after all anyone will, because he was a killer of his mother. He never wanted to become like him, he had always hidden his one side and the side was his hatred towards his father. He never showed that to anyone.

The place he came after his mother death, The Orphanage, it was the place which changed him into good. He learnt Piano there, and it was the best thing for him, because he got a mother and a friend, who always supported him, no matter what, when the world was making his fun as killer's son, they both always supported him. When the world never wanted to be his friend, she became his friend, Sanjana.

If the Orphanage hadn't helped him, he would have been lost in this world. He was nothing but an innocent soul, who needed help and his Orphanage mother helped him, and always did. He got a best friend in Sanjana.

"Why do I want to know? Because I have the right to know, after all I'm your wife..." Sanya was cut off by a raging Aadish.

"Wife? Do you even know, anything about a wife's duty? No. Why? Because you were always roaming with your so called Boyfriend. Do you have ever seen, any wife roaming with her boyfriend?" He shouted, now he can't control himself, because this is too much.

"So what? I never did something wrong, I didn't kissed him or even hug him. But you.... Do you know, who you are? A beast, a heartless man who didn't consider others feelings. You forced me into this. You are the ultimate reason that is happening to us. How can you just proposed without knowing anything?" She yelled at the last part.

Seeing him coming towards her, she took several steps back, her back hit the wall and she stopped.

She didn't want to be near him.

Seeing this, Aadish caught her, and put his hands on the wall to cage her.

"I'm a heartless beast?" He asked in a husky voice, but his anger didn't left him, while Sanya's heart was beating rapidly fast. She don't want him to hear that.

She tried to push him by his chest, but he really is a beast with that body of his.

"Yes and with that attitude, everyone will leave you, just like your parents did and of course I will surely do that." She said but before she could looked into his eyes, as she didn't do that while saying those hurtful words.
She regretted those words as soon as she said them.

It was necessary, it's just to make him more angry so that, he can do something to her.

"Sanya." She heard her name and closed her eyes, as Aadish had just punched the wall beside her. She had never saw something like this, it was making her shiver in fear. But more than that, she felt guilty. She shouldn't have done that.