Chapter 3:- The Imperfect Invitation

Sanya Singhania's POV

Today when I woke up, I saw him standing infront of me. He was watching me sleep?

I didn't opened my eyes because I want to know what he is trying to do?

Without saying or doing anything he went inside his closet.

I woke up and saw him taking out his tux, well let's play with him.

I know, that he didn't touched me, but I want to accuse him for doing that.

I just love it when someone whom I hate the most try to explain.

I smirked at the thought.

When I accused him I saw his face, it filled with shock.

Huh, you can't have me ever Mr. Mathur.

He told me that he had seen better girls than me, well he didn't knew that no one is better than Sanya Sighania, because Sanya Sighania is the best.

I left his room and went to the opposite one.

Reaching, I closed the door from inside and heaved a sigh for controlling my anger.

I won't let him win, Sanya Sighania never loses. So this time also I'll be the winner.

I went inside the washroom and called him.

It's the first after this fucking marriage, I'm talking to him. I want to make sure that he is fine.

"Hello, Manav? Are you fine? Did Dad does something to you?" As soon as he received the phone, I started attacking him with my questions.

"Sanya? I'm fine, Sanya. But...what have you done? Is our love this weak, that you married him? Why?" I heard his broken voice, hearing him, I couldn't able to control my tears and burst. I have never let anyone see my tears, but it's first time Manav is hearing me cry. He too hadn't seen this side of me and it's because of that Mathur.

You made me weak for the first time, and this will be last one. I promise you, Mathur.

"Sanya? Are you crying? See I'm sorry. I didn't meant to make you cry. Love. I'm sorry. Please don't cry, love." He started whispering soft words, that made me stop.

"I'm so sorry Manav. Dad had threatened me, if I won't marry Him, he will do something bad to you. And I can't afford to lose you. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me..." I said though my voice was not fully covered with my cryings.

"Hey, it's okay. It's not your fault. And I'm sorry too, I accused you. I'm sorry love." He said softly.

"Well I had heard about Aadish Mathur. But we have to find some ways to get you out of this unwanted marriage." He said after a pause.

"I have already planned it, Manav. I'm taking divorce from him soon." I said smirking at my own plan.

I won't let Dad or Mathur to win this game.

I came out of the wahsroom when I got a call from Dad.

He told me to come today for dinner with him.

I smirked at my little plan, because I know what I'm gonna do.

After getting ready in my casual clothes, I came down only to find him eating his breakfast.

..

I was not in a mood to talk to anyone but today I have to go to my house because I don't let my Dad to even think what I'm planning.

It was 7pm when I heard a knock on my door.

I opened it only to find the driver.

"Yes?" I raised an eyebrow up at him.

"Ma'am, Sir has ordered me to take you to your father's house, as he will directly reach there." He said and at this I nodded.

After getting ready, I came outside of his mansion and sat in the car.

As I reached at my house, I didn't saw his car near the parking.

"Where is Aadish?" I asked the driver, I called Mr. Mathur from his name because I don't want anyone to be suspicious about this marriage. I have better plan for this.

"He told me that he will be right here. Should I call him, Mrs. Mathur?" He asked as I heard what he had called me, I felt disgusting.

"For you It's Ma'am. Understood?" I asked in my rude and stern voice. At this he nodded.

"Call him." I said and lookikg outside in anxiously waiting for him, because I can't go inside alone. I don't want my parents and especially my father to suspect anything.

Hearing me he called him. And I waited for the call to end.

"Ma'am sir is stuck in a meeting, he will be right here, he told me to send you in. He will be here in any minute." I gritted my teeth at this, he should be here anytime, This man is getting on my nerves. I really can't take it anymore.

Without saying aything I got out of the car and made my way inside my mansion.

...

How's it?
I hope you guys are enjoying it so far?

Thank you for reading this story and giving your precious time on my story.

Take care and bye👋

Thank you so much💓