Chapter 4:- The Imperfect Argument

Author's POV

Author's POV

Aadish reached at his mansion but didn't found her.

He directly came from his office. He got many calls from her father. But he denied saying he couldn't make it for now, as he was busy. While Sanya too was suspicious about his behaviour.

She was hell angry because he didn't showed up at her Father's mansion.

She knew there's something he is planning to prove her guilty.

As Aadish entered his room, he was welcomed by silence, a very calm one.

But the storm is yet to knock at his door, and he knew that, because he was ready to face anything and everything for his self respect.

He took out his tux and was now only in a shirt.

He came towards the balcony to gaze at the stars.

It's so peaceful. He closed his eyes to preserve that feeling, that moment. When the door burst open and there is she, standing looking like a mad woman.

"What's your problem, haan?" She asked coming towards him.

He looked at her with a knowing look.

"Why you did that? Why didn't you came? My father was asking for you till the dinner was over. What you think I should told him that I don't have your number, and we really aren't in a good terms?" She said looking straight in his eyes. He looked at her into her eyes, with a calmed expression.

"What are you trying to do Mr. Mathur? You want me to prove guilty, when we get divorce? You didn't came because you want to show my Dad that everything is not fine between us? You know how much he was angry at me? He thought that, I'm not taking this relationship seriously." She yelled at last, seeing his calmed expression, it was making her more angry.

"Oh so are you taking it seriously?" His one question and she was tongue-tied at this.

She didn't said anything but looked away from him.

He folded his arms around his chest, looking at her with a smirk.

"And I think you forgot, you're the one who told me not to come, after all it's your house and you have the right to invite anyone. And you didn't invited me." He said still the smirk was playing on his lips.

"But Dad did. And it was clear in the morning that you would come, then why? I know you are planning something and I won't let you win at that, not this time." Saying this she left the room, slamming the door behind her.

He sighed and opened his first two shirt's button.

It was clear she can never fall for him the way he does.

He don't want to be rude at her, but when it comes to self respect, he couldn't control himself. He can't let her break his heart once again.

Without thinking anything, he lied at his bed and started looking at the ceiling.

One day this will be changed for forever, one day she will left him, just like everyone else does. One day she will leave him for her boyfriend. One day he will again become alone just like before. One Day.

Thinking about her, he closed his eyes and felt one tear slipping through his eyes.

He can't be weak for a girl, who don't consider him as her husband.

There's no hope, she will be back with him.

..

Next Day when he woke up, it was 4 in the morning.

After completing his morning routine, he left his mansion, not wanted to face her, it's not like, he did something wrong with her, but he don't want her to those hurtful words again, he was guilty for Mr. Sighania. As he is like a father figure to him and he didn't showed up last night.

And he had planned to apologise for his mistake.

..

As Sanya woke up, it was 6am. Whatever happened last night was not at all in her favour and she had planned to take her revenge from him.

But how? It's the question.

As she came down she didn't saw him, and at this she felt relief, because today she didn't have to see his face first in the morning.

After having her breakfast, she called her best friend.

They decided to meet at her place, so she took her car keys and made her way out.

As she reached at her friend's house, she pressed the bell.

One girl same age as Sanya's, opened the door and as she saw her, she hugged her tightly.

"It's been two day, why didn't you called me?" Sanya said.

"Why? You could have called me but didn't. Did you?" She said and broke the hug.

..

"So Aadish did this with you?" She asked looking at her Best friend's face, examining her, because she knew her best friend, more than she can.

"Adi, trust me he did that. I'm sure he is planning something against me to prove it infront of court and my father that I'm guilty." Sanya said clenching her teeth.

"Well, Sanya. I know you more than you know yourself. So just tell me the whole truth. Did you had said something to him?" Aditi said, while looking straight into her eyes, because she knew she can't lie to her.

Sanya looked at her and nodded her head and then looked away.

"Yes. But I was just taunting him. It was just a joke." Sanya said as a matter of fact.

"Really? I'm sure your words does have hurted him and that's why he didn't showed up." Aditi said and sighed.

"Ok maybe but I don't think he felt anything, I mean, he never showed his emotions. He is emotionless. And if my words hurts him then why didn't he took divorce from me?" Sanya said, her words was making no sense to Aditi but still she was listening to her very keenly.

"Or maybe you hadn't give any reason to him to show any emotion infront of you?" Saying this she left for kitchen, leaving Sanya in her thoughts.

She knew Aadish Mathur. And Sanya Sighania is never wrong. He is something She will always hate, and moreover the reason of not showing his emotions to her, can be his girlfriend?

...

I hope you like it.

Please consider it by giving votes and thanks again for giving your precious time to read this book❤

Bye👋