prologue

hyunjin closed his math textbook then ran out of the classroom and through the corridor all smiley because today is an important day for him.

"yah hwang hyunjin no running in the hall!!" a teacher yelled at him after hyunjin ran past him.

he turned around "i'm sorry" and giggled. hyunjin continued running.

today, i will confess to a friend that i've
known for 10 years.

hyunjin ran up the stairs to a certain room.

i want to tell him that i fell in love with
him for a long time.

ding!
seungminnie: i have something to tell you come to the photo studio.

hyunjin smiled after seeing the text. he quickly fixed his messy appearance and open the door of the photography room.

hyunjin sigh and smile as soon he saw photos of him and his friends stick on the wall, as well as sticky notes that are written with something sweet on it.

ballons are being decorated and sticked to the wall, and a banner saying 'happy birthday'. hyunjin walked to the table and saw a blue birthday cake, 'happy birthday hwang hyunjin'.

my 18th birthday.

"yah kim seungmin!" hyunjin exclaimed while smiling widely, walking to a curtain. behind that curtain it have a table and all those stuff that are use to print out film photos.

that day, my birthday present...

"are there any surprise?" hyunjin asked loudly standing infront of the curtain. he grinned and start opening the curtain.

it felt like time have stopped. hyunjin smile dropped as soon as he saw seungmin dead body in a pool of blood. hyunjin saw a box cutter in seungmin left hand.

seungmin body was sitting up straight leaning back on the table behind him. blood were mainly coming out from his right wrist.

hyunjin gasped while a single tear slip out his eye. he walk backward slowly, knocking the cake off the table, in the process. he dropped to the floor.

was his death.

hyunjin cried very hard, "no!" he kept saying no and crying, seeing his first love dead on his 18th birthday. nobody was in the photography room, only hyunjin and seungmin dead body.

it felt like fate were against the two boy.

=Blue Birthday=