hyunjin walked around the school and found a familiar bleacher at the outdoor basketball court.
___________________________________

felix and hyunjin were sitting on a bleacher while eating their ice creams, watching students playing basketball. "i'm screwed" hyunjin sighed. "i'm totally screw"

"why"

"i can't even talk to him nicely" hyunjin whined and leaned back.

"it's because you love him" felix explained.

"yea just because i love him, i should fucking talk nicely, i should at least pretend to be a nice boy" hyunjin said while biting his screw

(a/n: screw is a type of korean ice cream)

"i'm doomed!" hyunjin whisper-shouted and messing up his long hair with his free hand.

"yah! if a ten-year old friend suddenly confess their love to you, how would you feel?" hyunjin asked, while looking like a crazy person due to his messy hair.

"i would feel disgusted" felix said with a very disgusted facial expression.

"i knew you'd say that" hyunjin sighed again, it's like he's very disappointed in life.

"why don't you just confess to seungmin?" felix asked like the genius he think he is. "binnie and i are in a relationship, aren't we? why can't you be in a relationship too?" felix grinned and nudged
hyunjin's shoulder.

"no, no. i rather give up" hyunjin groaned. "if he reject me, i'll be so fucking humiliated" he shaked at the thought of be rejected by his crush.

"then don't regret in the future" felix told hyunjin. "at least try instead of being a coward"
___________________________________

hyunjin sighed and stared at the bleacher. he slowly walked away and ran inside the school building.

hyunjin saw the missing dog running into a classroom, as he was about to go after it, he heard a voice calling him.

"yah hwang hyunjin!"

hyunjin frozed and felt his hair tie falling off his hair. he saw someone very familiar walked passed him and turn around.

"don't you want to get in?" seungmin turned his head and continued walking forward. hyunjin stared at seungmin figure who walked inside the photography room.

"seungmin..."

hyunjin followed seungmin and realized that there was no one in the photography room. hyunjin was quite disappointed but it was just his hallucination.

another memory came back alive.
___________________________________

seungmin was checking his film camera while hyunjin try putting a new film in.

"is this right?" hyunjin smiled. seungmin looked at the camera then at hyunjin in a disappointed expression.

"what do you think?" seungmin asked. hyunjin smile dropped and look down.

"how many times must i teach you before you actually understand" seungmin lowkey scolding hyunjin.

"drop it if you don't want to teach me anymore" hyunjin mumbled and looked at seungmin dead in the eyes.

"give it to me" said seungmin. hyunjin handed the film camera to him and he showed hyunjin how to properly put in a new films.

"look, according to how you rolled it, you'll get different numbers of photos" seungmin explained.