i'm having a dream.

hyunjin eyes still widened as he watched seungmin rode his bike past the bus.

since you died,
it's my first time dreaming about you.

hyunjin suddenly got up from his seat after he realized the bus is now moving again after groups of students already got off the bus.

"i'll get off!"

the bus door opened and hyunjin quickly get off the bus. he then followed seungmin in a rush not wanting to miss him.

hyunjin put his hands on his knees as he's trying to catch his breath from all the running while watching seungmin parked his bike in front of the school gate.

he stood up and run after seungmin into the school then he tripped and fall hard on the stairs.

"ah!" hyunjin winced and looked at his knee, seeing it's bleeding but it's not important right now, what's more important is kim seungmin.

hyunjin got up and walked up the stairs and ran to the photography club room. he slide the door opened and looked around. hyunjin looked down in disappointment that seungmin is not there and was about to leave when he heard the curtain to the film printing area was slided to the side.

hyunjin slowly turned around and there he is, kim seungmin walking out of the film printing area that is behind the curtain. hyunjin stared at seungmin with tears prickling attempting to fall any moment.

if i could dream about you,
i always wanted to do one thing.

"hwang hyunjin, you're late again" seungmin sighed.

hyunjin slowly walk forward and quickly run into seungmin, hugging him tightly scared he would disappear again. while seungmin just stared at the ferret boy in confusion.

"what took you so long to appear? don't you know how much i missed you" hyunjin cried.

"hey, what... what's going on?" seungmin asked in pure confusion, not knowing what happened to his best friend.

hyunjin removed his face from seungmin's chest and looked up with the most purest expression.

(seungmin is 190cm here while hyunjin height is still the same)

"what are you doing?" felix eyes widened at what he saw in front of him while chan and changbin walked in the photography room very slowly also shocked at what they are seeing.

"what, are you guys in a relationship?" changbin raised a brow. "is it true? you're in a relationship?" felix excitedly asked while jumping up and down smiling widely.

"what did i say? they would be in a relationship, right?" changbin said, pointing at the two boys while looking at felix in a lovely(?) expression.

while chan was still observing the two boys he noticed something on hyunjin right knee. "yah, you're bleeding!" chan exclaimed and quickly walk towards him.

"hyunjin, you're bleeding"
"there's blood"

seungmin looked down and saw that hyunjin knee is indeed bleeding. "it's fine, i'm in a dream away" hyunjin grinned. seungmin just scoffed and grabbed the ferret boy hand, interlocking their hands and dragged his ass to the nurse office.

__

they arrived at the nurse office and saw that the nurse is not there. "go sit on that chair i'll go find the med kit" seungmin sighed and went through the cabinet. hyunjin just hummed and obediently sat on the chair like what seungmin told him.

seungmin found the med kit and went back to hyunjin, kneeling down and start treating hyunjin's bleeding knee.

"the nurse is always nowhere to be seen, she must be smoking somewhere" seungmin mumbled while disinfecting the wound so it won't get infected.

"she doesn't care about her health or fear she might die early yet she's a fucking nurse in a school that is super to be a good influence on the kids" seungmin said with a hint of disappointment layer.

"so far, she's been healthy though" hyunjin smiled at seungmin.

seungmin looked up, "she is now, what about in 10 years later?" hyunjin ignored him and just continue smiling like a fool in love. "but doesn't it hurt?" seungmin asked with concern laced in his voice.

"no. it doesn't hurt at all, i'm in my dream anyways" hyunjin giggled and wipe his tears. seungmin just gave him the side eye, thinking hyunjin is crazy and proceed to grab a bandage.

"did you hit your head anywhere?" he jokely asked then proceeded to stick(?) the bandage on the wound so it can heal faster.

chan walked inside the nurse office, "are you alright?" he asked worriedly. "yes, i told you" hyunjin said, dragging his words. "that's great" chan smiled. he turned to seungmin and said, "since you brought hyunjin here, i'll walk him back"

seungmin just stared at him and hyunjin eyes widen, "it's doesn't matter, i can go alone-"

"ok then, don't be late when you come to the photography club" seungmin said and got up from the kneeling position then walked right out the door.

"let's go"

"ah.. ok" hyunjin mumbled, still looking at seungmin till his figure disappeared.

=chapter 4 of blue birthday have ended=

a/n: kinda shortish chapter today idk i normally write 1-2k words but that doesn't matter i have to study and prepare for the stupid fucking final exam in january and i'm failing in class like i'm in the bottom of the grade-

also i don't want to fucking see people correcting my grammars it's fucking annoying not eng is everyone first language.

anyways i'll promise i give y'all a double update when exam is over so for now this book is gonna be on hold till february.