[not proofread]

hyunjin walked back to his class and went straight to his seat which is next to felix. "you're back?" he asked. hyunjin hummed in response.

"is your wound treated?", hyunjin nodded. "then what with the sad face? it hurts?" felix asked with concern laced in his voice.

hyunjin shook his head and said "no, i'm very happy", then give felix his a smile.

felix just look at him as if he saw a ghost, "then you must be crazy", he shakes his head then went back to scrolling through twice instagram account.

"what makes me so happy?" hyunjin asked. "who knows?" felix mumur as he screnshotted, cropped jeongyeon's posts and saved to his gallery.

"oh there's a terrible bean sprouts soup for lunch today. should we buy bread in the shop?" felix asked and turned to his side only to see his seatmate is gone.

"what? where the fuck did that ferret went?" he whisper to himself.
___________________________________
[bold=english/normal=korean]
"we can draw lessons from the past but we cannot live in it"

"ok next... seungmin, kim seungmin stand up" the teacher called. seungmin just groaned and glared at the teacher while chan and changbin are snickering at him, because watching seungmin suffer is funny.

"stand up, do it"

seungmin sighed and quickly stand up from his seat start reading the given paper by his teacher.

"i don't think about the past. the only thing that matters is the endless present. william somerset maugham"

"after my instruction, your pronounciation is better" mr kim(namjoon) said. seungmin give mr kim a tiny smiled at the praise.

"what?"
"what's happening?"
"what is he doing?"

a few students questioned and laughed fondly as they look at the window and saw hyunjin waving at seungmin while blowing the air on the window drawing a little heart on it.

"what was that? what was that noise.. oh my god!" mr kim flinched as he saw hyunjin outside his classroom at the window doing that.

hyunjin mouthed seungmin full name and gave his signature eye smile, then proceeded to form(?) his hands to look like a heart.

seungmin got embrassed and took the paper to covered his face as he can feel the second hand embrassment for hwang hyunjin.

"ferret have been acting weird, did he bit his head?" changbin asked as seungmin is slowly sitting down back to his seat in shame and embrassed for his blonde longed hair dumb ferret of best friend.

"you! go back to your class" mr kim scolded, hyunjin quickly ducked down as he saw the teacher coming near the classroom door. "ok let's continue"

meanwhile the 3 boys are shaking their heads, questioning hyunjin weird behavior today.

before the teacher could continue the lesson, the bell rang. "i'm not even finished with this lesson yet" mr kim sighed.

"let's continue this in the next class, all right wish you guys have a nice lunch"

"the same to you, sir" the class said as they got up to leave the classroom. hyunjin ran inside the classroom and rushed to seungmin desk.

"let's go for lunch" hyunjin said excitedly. changbin scoffed, "did you not see us?" "you and i can meet anytime" hyunjin said sassily while giving his infamous side eye.

"then what's so special about him"

"if i don't have lunch with him now, i don't know when i can see him again" he said sadly while pouting.