•Chapter-3•(Fluff/Lemmon?)

-3rd person POV-

Karl woke up on the couch after an hour long nap. In that time Sapnap and quakity had decided to go up to the room and do things. Karl didn't know this though so as he was heading up the stairs to find what his partners were doing he didn't expect to hear what he heard. Karl was almost to the door when he heard..moaning?

"Ngh!- Sappy.. Y-your lips are so soft on my neck- mmh~"Karl heard Quakity moan out. Karl knocked on the door and opened it. His two partners jumped off each other and went completely red faced. Karl giggled at the sight of his two embarrassed and somewhat caught boyfriends. He wasn't mad though, he was fine with it.

"S-sorry you had to hear that baby.."Sapnap said laughing a bit embarrassed."Did we wake you up?"He added.

"No no, I woke up on my own."Karl answered. Karl had walked back out of the room to give the two a bit of privacy as they got dressed.

The three had headed back downstairs onto the couch for a bit of a fun cuddle day. They had all decided to let Karl pick the movie they would watch. Karl had decided he wanted to try and watch a horror movie. He chose 'It' thinking that it wouldn't be that bad, but oh boy was he wrong. They had gotten through the first part up until the first jump scare. Karl hated it,(no pun intended lmao) he had cuddled close to Sapnap, burring his head into his chest as Quakity rubbed circles on his back trying to calm him a bit. Karl had somewhat gotten through around two more jumps caress before he couldn't handle it anymore. A big scare had piped up and he had started crying into Sapnaps chest. Quakity was quick to react by shutting the movie off. Sapnap had hugged Karl tightly. While in the hug Sapnap had moved his hands down and felt something wet? (tw:blood) "Hey Karl?.."Sapnap asked.

"W-what.."Karl said between sobs.

"I think you bled through again.."Sapnap had whispered not wanting him to get to embarrassed. "Sh-shit!"Karl had somewhat yelled as he eased up the stairs. He had completely forgotten to change before they started the movie. It was also what he had originally went upstairs for. Karl was so embarrassed how could he have just completely forgotten. He heard a knock on the bathroom door. "Yes?..."Karl had asked hoping it was Sapnap.

"I got you a change of clothes and don't worry Q didn't notice."Sapnap had said in a calming tone as he heard the door unlock. Karl took the clothes while sapnap stood looking away just in case. Karl had changed for the second time that day completely embarrassed. He headed downstairs and cuddled up to Quakity. It had surprised him but he rubbed Karl's back a bit.

"You ok?..You seem a bit off?"Quakity had asked still rubbing Karl's back.

"I-im fine can we just watch a new movie?.."Karl had asked in response. Sapnap had handed Karl the remote again.

Karl had chosen on 'Cruella'. The three had sat together cuddled on the couch watching the movie. Once the movie had finished they had decided it was time for lunch. Even though it was a bit late for lunch they did normally have dinner late anyway. They had a grate lunch and decided to watch another movie. Karl had remembered to go to the bathroom again before they had started the next movie. The rest of the night had just went on as normal, just the three of them watching movies until Karl was about to fall asleep.

"Come on Karl let's get you up to bed."Sapnap said softly lifting up Karl as he wrapped his arms around Sapnaps neck whilst he cared him upstairs to the room, Quakity fallowing shortly behind. Karl was to tired to bother to take a shower so he just went into the bathroom and changed while the others changed in the room. Once they had all finished they laid in bed. Quakity had fallen asleep fast while karl and Sapnap sat together for a bit. They both hoped deep down that nothing would happen in the morning again but the had soon just fallen asleep cuddled up together leaving all of the worrying aside trying to focus on sleeping instead.

A/n: I may or may not be somewhat cringing at this chapter but i hope you guys liked it make sure that you eat a drink water :)