•Chapter-6•(Angst/Fluff)

(A/n: Holy shit iIm so sorry that i haven't updated this in like two(?) days! I promise i will try and keep some consistent updates with some filler chapters when i am busy but i have like 3 hours until i have to do stuff so UPDATE LMAO.Also Tw: Abuse and panic attacks sorry)

-Karl POV-

I woke up in the morning feeling somewhat good. I had one thing left to explain to Sapnap and Quakity, and that was my Little space aka age regression. I had no clue how to tell them about it but all i could hope for was not to get to stressed today as I was doing good at hiding it. I had gotten up and shoved over the box with all of the things my little self would use/play with over to the side of my closet. I had then grabbed my clothes and headed into the bathroom to change. I was looking at myself in the mirror when I had started to space out staring at my own reflection. I was remembering my past.

-Flashback explanation bc i don't want to do shit about pov and make much of a backstory 😃-

I had just come out to my parents as trans. My dad was full supportive, my mom however was saying that I was her "daughter her perfect little girl",I hated it. It was a living hell from than on. Her and my dad would constantly argue, my dad always fending me saying that I was his son. It usually ended in my mom going out to the nearby town bar and getting drunk. She would come home most nights extremely tipsy. She would tell my father that she wanted to talk to me. He would let her sometimes but she would always hurt me. Both mentally and physically. She would hit me, punch me, and one time it got so bad that she cut my arm. I was scared out of my mind. My dad had finally filed the divorce papers and gotten a divorce with her after about two years of this happening. I was so happy when I was told that I would be lobbing with my dad. I had spent the rest of my time before i moved in with Quakity and Sapnap with my dad at his house not having any contact whatsoever with my mom. I was finally free. Sort of.

-End of flashback thingy-

I came back to reality a second later to hear knocking at the door of the bath, which had scared me a bit.

"Y-yes?.."I asked stuttering as I was scared.

"You almost done Karl?"Quakity had asked. I sighed a sigh of relief over the fact that it wasn't my mother even though I hadn't seen her in 12 years.(Quick disclaimer for this au, Karl is 22 and came out when he was ten also i know that i said in the story description that his family fully accepted but i wanted to change that a bit oh and Sapnap and quakity are both older that karl by around a year and they are both 23 that's all)

I opened the bathroom door for Quakity to come in. He looked at me in confusion probably figuring out that I was nervous about something. "You ok Karl?.."Quakity had asked me. I nodded my head. He gave me a short nod before heading into the bathroom himself. I went into my closet and grabbed the box of things that my little self like led to have and put it in my office. I hadn't slipped in a while but I figured it would be best to prepare just in case based off of my memory that I had in the bathroom. I left my office and headed back into the bedroom to see Sapnap in bed and Quakity grabbing clothes. I laid back in bed with Sapnap. Quakity had grabbed his clothes and went into the bathroom to get dressed. I had fallen back asleep..

-In the dream-

"M-momma please no!.."I said in pure fear.

"Shut up you little shit! YOU ARE MY PERFECT LITTLE DAUGHTER NOT SON!"My mother yelled at me, a bottle of wine in her hand.

"I-i'm sorry...."I whispered."AHHHHH"I screamed as she hit me. "SHOUT THE FUCK UP YOU USELESS BITCH!" My mother yelled at me yet again. My father wasn't home during this. I was sitting there on the floor crying as she had cut up yet another binder of mine. She turned around to walk to the kitchen, most likely to get another wine bottle to drink. I ran to my room as best and as fast as I could. I was sitting in my room the door locked and me sitting in the corner by my closet crying and hugging my knees to my chest.

-3rd person POV-

Karl woke up later that morning i'm a cold sweat. Sapnap had noticed before he woke up that he was crying and shaking in his sleep. He thought that he must have been having a bad dream. He was right of course but he didn't know. Anywho Karl had woken up in a cold sweat. He was shaking extremely violently and crying. He calmed himself from the crying but not the shaking. He was cuddled against Sapnap whilst still shaking trying to calm himself. It was then he realized that he was having a panic attack. He felt himself slipping into little space. It wasn't the way he wanted to tell Sapnap but he needed to. It was sort of the same as the trans thing. He just had to get over it. "S-sapnap..."Karl muttered out. "Yes?.."Sapnap had asked back.

"I-I age regress a-and I'm slipping into little space!.."Karl had somewhat screamed. Sapnap just held him closer and hugged him. "That's ok..you can go into little space i'll be here to help you ok?"Sapnap had asked in a reassuring voice. "m-mhm." Karl said in response. He felt himself fully slip  into his little self. He went to get up and run to the office knowing where his stuff was. He came back moments later with a pacifier in his mouth and a box full of things that he liked when he was in little space, such as, plush toys, coloring books, several pacifiers, pictures of Sapnap, Quakity, and his dad,(i thought that would be cute and just something that he would look at.) and a couple of crayons and books. He brought the box over to Sapnap and pulled out his favorite bunny plush his father had gotten him when he was born. "Swappy?"Karl had said in a somewhat high pitch little kid voice. Sapnap looked at him shocked but also in an understanding way. "Yes Karl?" Sapnap had said rubbing Karl's back a little. "Me hungy.."Karl had said in response. "Oh ok let's go down to Q he should be making some breakfast."Sapnap had responded as he was also hungry. Karl nodded and the two headed downstairs, Karl still having his plush in his hands. Once they where down Sapnap had explained Karl's little space to Quakity and then they had all sat down to eat. Nothing really happened much the rest of the day other than when Karl had gone back to his "normal" self he had just explained some of his triggers to his partners. (Karl's triggers- Smell of alcohol, glass braking, sometimes knocking on doors mostly banging on them though, and yelling/arguments) The three had went to bed after that as by the time Karl was done explaining his triggers the three were done with dinner and ready for bed.

A/n: I'm so so so so so sorry for the later re update on this chapter. I completely forgot about it until today and was busy a bit today anyway. I'll try my best to update more but school started soon for me so there might only be weekend updates sorry :( remember to eat some food and drink water. Word count including a/n 1368.