-Chapter 14- (fluff/angst?)

-Karl POV-

Suddenly I felt a rush of nerves come over me. Sapnap leaned down to my ear and whispered to me. "Karl can I tell them?"He asked me in a calm tone. I thought for a second before slowly nodding my head. "Dad you might want to get Father and sit down for this.." Sapnap said to Bad. Bad nodded and got Skeppy from their bedroom and we all sat in the living room. I was sitting in Quakity's lap while Sapnap was right next to us. "Know one is having a kid right?-" Skeppy said only to be stopped by Bad slapping his head. I giggled a bit. "N-no we aren't having a kid."Quakity said to them embarrassed. Sapnap shook his head. "No Dad but, speaking of kids.."Sapnap paused looking to me to see if he could continue. I nodded. I was still little but I was aware of what was going on and that it was important to be aware.   "Karl uses this thing called age regression to help with some things that happened in the past and when he is stressed or scared he sort of slips into it. I can explain his triggers to you guys if he is ok with it but yesterday he was sick so he sort of just stayed in his little headspace."Sapnap explained. Bad awed and Skeppy was just confused out of his mind. The two of them were more understanding well Skeppy more when Sapnap explained that I was pretty much in the mindset of a toddler at the moment. "Ohhhhh that makes more sense."Skeppy said.

I was more comfortable now that they had known. I was sitting on the floor in the living room of Bad and Skeppy's house with my pacifier in my mouth and holding my bunny plush. Quakity was on the couch talking to Skeppy and Sapnap and Bad were playing with me. Sapnap had pulled out a couple of toys that we brought in the bag. It was fun being comfortable some place else other than home. "Dad can you watch him I'm going to go to the bathroom." Sapnap said as he stood up. I shook my head and grabbed his arm. "Baby what's wrong?" Sapnap asked. "I come?" I asked in my little voice. Sapnap sighed. "No sorry hunny."Sapnap said as he pat my head and started to walk. I only gripped his arm tighter. "Alright fine." Sapnap said as he picked me up and carried me upstairs with him.

"Wait out here ok?"Sapnap said before heading in. I waited by the door. Sapnap came out moments later. "Why did you want to come with me babe." Sapnap asked. "No want to leave you...me no want bad thing happen.."I sneaked out. Sapnap nodded his head understandably and picked me back up and took me back down. We sat back with Bad and i just grabbed onto my bunny plush and held it while Sapnap picked up the toys and put them back in the bag. We all sat on the couch to watch some stuff on the tv. About thirty minutes later I got thirsty. I tapped Quakity as I had moved from cuddling with Sapnap to cuddling with him. He looked down at me in confusion. "T-thirsty.."I said lowly to him. He nodded his head and got up. I moved to Sapnap and Quakity headed over to the kitchen. Bad and Skeppy didn't question Quakity's motion as they had told us many times that if we needed something we were welcome to get it without asking. Quakity had come back with one of my sippy cups in his hands. He handed me the water filled sippy cup and sat back down. I snuggled back up to his chest as I drank the water and we all continued to watch whatever was on the tv. We sat there for about 2 hours talking and watching tv. "I'm going to start making dinner anyone wanna help?"Bad said as he stood up from the recliner. We all decided to go to the kitchen to help bad make food.

Skeppy mostly helped him and Sapnap stood to the side making something for me to eat for dinner. Quakity was just holding me as we sat in the chair as I drank more of my water. Sapnap, Bad, and Skeppy finished making dinner for all of us moments later. Sapnap made me some mac'n'cheese and cut up fruit while everyone else got some salad and steak. I was able to eat half the mac'n'cheese and about half of the cut up fruit pieces. Once everyone had finished we had decided on sleeping over sense we could just borrow some of Sapnap's clothes that he had here from when he would come over some nights when we had just moved in all together. Sapnap had come here a lot when we all had moved in together at first as he wasn't to used to it and wanted to go back home sometimes. Anywho all three of us headed upstairs while Bad and Skeppy stayed downstairs for a bit. Oh and yes we brought the bag with us to the room.

Luckily for us there was a bathroom in the room so Quakity went in there to change while Sapnap helped me change and then got himself into his own clothes as well. Once Quakity was done we all sat down in bed cuddling for a bit before deciding that we should head to bed. Sapnap was a bit concerned though. I hadn't gone to the bathroom sense a while before we left the house to come here. And I surly had a lot of water today. "Baby O don't want you to have any accident in the middle of the night and I won't bead if it does happen but do you need to go to the bathroom before we go to sleep?" Sapnap asked in a calm tone. The question embarrassed me a bit and I don't know why I was scared to go to the bathroom because well I did need to go. I instead just shook my head saying that I didn't need to go. Quakity feel asleep shortly after me and Sapnap had talked and Sapnap was starting to drift off. I squirmed a bit and whined forgetting that Sapnap was still up. Sapnap looked down at me. His look just asked me the question again to which i shook my head again saying that I didn't need to go lying again. I decided to lay my head in the pillow and try and get some sleep. Sapnap had slowly started to drift off. I whined again this time a bit in pain from holding it for so long. Sapnap shot up again and looked me directly in the eyes. "Karl Jacobs please for the love of god tell me what is going on."Sapnap said. His tone was a bit strict but also calm at the same time. I didn't want to tell him. I didn't want to embarrass myself. "Karl...Do you need to go to the bathroom."Sapnap said his voice now fully serious. I nodded my head slowly. "Honey why didn't you just go then or ask me?"Dapnap said softly. "S-scared.."I said in response. "Why are you scared baby?" He asked as he lifted me up and brought me to the bathroom. I shrugged as he set me down. "Need help bub?" He asked calmly a shade of pink showing on his face. My face flushed a deep red as I slowly nodded my head. Sapnap waited outside the door until I called him in asking for help. It was more comforting to know that he was outside waiting for me. Sapnap helped me and we then headed back to the bed to get some much needed sleep.

Sorry if this chapter is a bit cringe trust me I am cringing too. I just wanted to upload something really quickly as I was bored and not able to sleep. I will try and upload something tomorrow but I might not upload on Thursday. Also Friday or Saturday i might be busy one of those days so don't expect an upload on gone of those days I will confirm it soon. :p Anyway make sure to eat something and drink some water. Love you!