-Chapter 9-(Fluff/Angst?/Lemmon?)

-Karl POV-

(tw:Vommit)

I was still crying a bit just quietly. I looked up from Sapnap's chest. Dream was holding a bag George standing next to him. They both quickly said bye and left. It was just the three of us alone again. We headed up to our bedroom. Sapnap went into his demon form while I grabbed a hoodie with holes in the back so I could let my wings out. Quakity did the same but I headed into the bathroom as I realized that I had to take of my binder. I came back in the room. Sapnap had pulled out plenty of blankets for me to form a sort of nest as he knew from his father Bad who just so happened to also be ftm trans and part demon, that when heat comes around we like to do this thing called nesting. It is basically just a form of comfort for us. I pulled down my hood allowing my horns to show. I began to make a nest out of the blankets on the bed. I decided that I wanted to ignore the urges like I always try and do, and sleep them off instead.

(Three hour time skip-Storyline time- 2:30 pm)

I woke up in a cold sweat. 'damnit its getting worse' I thought to myself. It didn't help that I was having cramps either. It just made the pain so much worse and again almost sickening. I whined a bit. Sapnap was in the room with me as he was pretty much the only one who understood what I am going through. We had decided as a group before I went to sleep that if the pain got so bad and I couldn't do anything about it we would take a visit to Sapnap's home that he grew up in. "Honey how do you feel?"Sapnap asked me in a soft voice. "I feel like shit.."I admitted. he giggled a bit at my response. "Well if it gets worse let me or Q know so that we can make a decision on if we should take you to see my father's."Sapnap had said to which I responded with a nod. Sapnap had two dad's, they are both his biological father's considering that Bad if Female to Male trans and his other dad Skeppy was born male. They where rally nice and obviously supportive of Sap when he came out to them and when we added Quakity to our relationship.

(time skip to 5:00 pm storyline time)

My pain didn't stop it just got worse. I felt close to throwing up almost six times. This is hell. 'Oh fuck' "SAPNAP!" I screamed. Seconds later I heard running. "What? What's wrong?" He asked. "G-get a trashcan please...I-i can't move but I feel sick.." I whimpered out. Sapnap waisted no time in quickly getting a trashcan from the bathroom and holding my hair back. I would have said thanks but I just threw up instead. I felt so awful and nothing was helping. I tried to take a shower but that didn't help. I couldn't get any medication for it because every place we went was out of it and sleeping just made it worse when I awoke.

"QUAKITY GET THE CAR READY WITH BLANKITS AND A SMALL TRASH BAG WE ARE TAKING HIM TO MY FATHER'S!" Sapnap yelled out. Quakity yelled back an ok and started to set up the car. "No arguments with this ok?"He said. I knew it wasn't a question more of a statement. I didn't want to argue even though I would probably be embarrassed by this stuff I just nodded my head in agreement as he picked me up. We all headed into the car. Quakity and I were in the back as he held my hair incase I was to throw up and Sapnap was driving.

We made it to Sapnap's parents house about 20 minutes later. I luckily didn't get sick on the car ride there. Sapnap helped me make it to the door. Quakity knocked on the door while Sapnap held me in his arms. "s-sappy..it hurts..."I said in pain. "I know honey I know hopefully my dad will be able to help us.."Sapnap said softly. Soon enough we heard the door unlocking.

"What are you three doing here so late?"Skeppy asked. He was right. we were here late. It was now around 8 at night as I took us a few hours to set up the car and get ready. "Yeah yeah..Hey dad is father here?"Sapnap asked. "Uh yea also why are you holding Karl."Skeppy asked as he let us in. I whined again in pain as Sapnap adjusted me. Bad came rushing over as soon as he heard my whine. "What happened I-...Why is there a mating smell coming from you two?"Bad had said somewhat alarmed. "Dad please calm down let us explain-"Sapnap started to say. "WHAT IS GOING ON? WHY DO I SMELL THAT? WHA- HOW?!-"Bad started yelling. It was stressing me out as well as making me feel sick all over again. "Sappy..s-sick.."I whispered into his ear. "Hold your thoughs dad."Sapnap said firmly as he rushed my up to the bathroom. I leaned my head over the toilet and began to get sick.

"I-Im sorry..."I said lowly to Sapnap while crying. "Hey its ok its not your fault. I can imagine the amount of stress bad put on you as well as the pain and stuff you must have."Sapnap said calmly. After a couple of minutes as the pain began to ease we headed back down so that we could talk to Bad and Skeppy. We headed over to the living room seeing as the other three were there. Bad immediately shot a look over to Sapnap.

"Ok we have some things to explain."Sapnap bluntly said. "Uhm Yeah you do."Bad responded. I cuddled up to Sapnap and hid my face as I was scared of what they would say about me. "So Dad, Karl is trans and went into heat the other day...we need you help with him because itis getting worse and we don't know what to do."Sapnap explained. I looked over to Bad to see a now more softened look on his face. "Well that explains a lot and also helps a bit too."Bad said more calm. "Well I know of a couple of way to help and this may get a bit wierd to say.."Bad added. Quakity, Sapnap, and I nodded our heads. "Ok so I trust you probably know that cold showers and sleeping often help but I can assume that it didn't help much."Bad laughed a bit. "The only other way that I can think of at the moment is well...mating..." Bad said.

Oh my gosh this chapter was a handful and took so long to write. I am so sorry that I am getting this one out late but I wanted to somewhat proofread this before I put it out. I was also at a friends house today so I wasn't able to work that much on this now that I am typing this on my computer rather than my phone. But that doesn't change the amount of love and time I put into writing all of these chapters as it usually takes me a while to get to finishing them considering that I do have stuff to do other than just type out a story all day. Because I wont be doing to much tomorrow I will have some more chapters out so expect one or two more to be posted tomorrow as I will be busy on Saturday and may or may not make a filler chapter just so i don't have to worry to much. :)

I love you and make sure you eat something and drink some water <3