Chapter 14

We woke up to a knock on the door. Jaz got up to get it, confused because the kids weren't supposed to be here with Em and Rose until later this afternoon. It was only three in the morning. When he opened the door, he was tackled to the ground by two small children.

"DADDY!!!" they yelled in unison.

"Hey kiddos," he laughed. "What are you doing here? Your flight wasn't supposed to be in 'til later today."

"They wanted to surprise you so Carlisle called in some favors," Rose answered while walking over to hug me.

"Well that's great," I said. "But do I get a hug too?" The girls looked at each other then at me.

"MOMMY!!!" they yelled and ran towards me. I grabbed them and spun them around.

     "MOMMY!!" Em screamed and ran at me. I laughed and hugged him too.

"So," I started. "Have you tormented Uncle Eddy all week for me?"

"Yes," Lor said, giggling with Reese. "We put hair bleach in his shampoo." I laughed with Jasper.

     "I bet he was mad," I said

"I bet he was mad," I said. "Did he tell on you to Esme." Lor nodded her head yes while rolling her eyes. Apparently, Esme made her apologize and wear any outfit Ed picked out for her for three days.

"Well," I said. "What do you wanna do today? Sleep? Eat?"

"Sleep," Rose said. "We've all had a long day of rushing around. The favors were made last minute so our schedule was messed up. We were all pretty stressed." I nodded, understanding what she meant. I told her while they slept, Jaz and I were gonna go get the girls some presents.
Me:

Jaz:

Jaz: