Chapter 17

The next morning, I went to take a shower. When I pulled back the curtain to turn the water on, I came face to face with a huge ass spider. I love all animals, don't get me wrong, but spiders are the devils creation and they deserve death. That's one reason I will never go to Australia aka the place satan keeps his pets. The only other person awake was Emmett. It was embarrassing having to go get him in nothing but a towel as I had already undressed but my fear of the spider overpowered my modesty. He grabbed the spider, looked at me, looked back at the spider, smirked, then started chasing me saying he was gonna put it in my hair.

"AAAHHHH ROSE," I screamed. "JAZ HELP ME!!! EM IS TRYING TO KILL ME!"

"No I'm not," he said, still chasing me. "Don't be a pussy. It's just a spider."

"Get it away from me," I told him. "Please go away."

"Why?" He asked. "What'd the spider do to you? Nothing. The answer is nothing."

"Wrong," I corrected him. "It was in my shower. That's trespassing. I have every right to kill it. I tried to be humane and have you take it outside but I think I'll kill it instead." I turned around and tried to grab the spider. Now Emmett was running from me. He ran out the door, saying he was just gonna take it outside. And that, ladies and gents, is how you get Emmett to leave you alone.

{short chapter just to capture the relationship between Emmett and Kennedy. also bc i have no other ideas but that's beside the point lol. but seriously I am having a bit of writers block. please please please send me some ideas. i'll give full credit}