Chapter 21

{time skip ~ 2 months ~ 3 weeks before the wedding}

     It's three weeks before the wedding and I couldn't be happier. So far we have the venue, menu, guest list, bridesmaids/maid of honor, groomsmen/best man, decorations for the reception, and theme colors picked. We wanted to go for a dark rustic theme. I can't decide on a maroon dress, black dress, or the classic white. Jaz says black and maroon dresses for the bridesmaids but I'm not sure. Hopefully I can pick within the next week.

Anyway, I'm really nervous about the wedding. It's not that I don't want to marry Jasper, cause I do. It's just that I feel like something bad is going to happen. I have this feeling like I'm constantly being watched. Not by my kids or Rose or anybody else in the family. It feels predatorial, like my family is in danger. Everyone's telling me that it's just pre-wedding jitters but it's not. Alice knows something's wrong but she won't admit it. I plan on interrogating her later. I want to know who's watching my family.

{time skip ~ 5 hours ~ Alice interrogation}

"What's happening?" I asked. I had been trying to corner Alice for the past five hours, but she always escaped. "You know something's not right. I want to know what it is."

"Please," she shook her head with a pleading look on her face. "I don't want to say it." This raised a few red flags. Seeing the alarm on my face, she quickly elaborated. "No no no," she said. "It's not that bad. It's just. I don't know. It's drama. And yeah some people are going to get hurt. But I don't want to say who it is."

"Alice," I started. "You can tell me anything. I promise I won't freak no matter who it is."

"It's Bella," she stated with an apologetic look.

I knew they probably didn't actually kill her. I know Jasper wanted to but it's not in their moral nature to kill humans, no matter how much they deserve it. Carlisle has been too good of a influence. Damn him.

"Who's she with?"

"A boy named Riley. He's from Forks," Alice told me. "There's another woman too. I barely recognize her. She has red hair, blood red eyes, pale skin with lots of freckles." No. "She looks angry. Angry at you for something. She wants revenge?"

"Victoria," I whispered. Alice calling Jaspers name and being carried to my Carlisle's office are the last things I remember before passing out.

{hey everybody. Sorry this is so short. I'm writing it in a rush to give y'all an update. I'm really sorry for being gone a lot. Things have ben hectic in my life. But anyway as you can see things are starting to pick up speed. Something's are gonna go down at this wedding}