Chapter 13 - Hold Her

Elias

Did I spend the whole night fantasizing about Kaia Robinson?

Yes.

Did that make me a creep?

Maybe.

I wasn't one hundred percent sure...all I knew was that my dick was quite literally starving.

Alexander was right. It had been too long since I had sex. And not just to get off, but to share the whole experience with someone.

The passion, the pleasure, and the emotions. Sleeping in the same bed after it's done, waking up together and having a conversation, or even feeling the need to have her close to you.

Our almost kiss was driving me mad. Not because I wanted more than that, but because I barely got a taste and I was already losing it. I met Kaia a week ago and She hasn't left my mind since.

I still wondered what she wanted from me, or why she even asked me out in the first place. Did she want me as I wanted her? Did she just want sex? Did she want more than sex? Or was she just lonely...looking for a person to spend meaningless time with until her car got fixed?

So many questions...

I would get my answers soon, or maybe I was reading into this too much or overthinking. I should definitely wait and see what happens in the next couple of days. Her car would be ready, and soon she would be gone. I'd probably never see her again.

Or would I?

There was no way to know. So until then I would mind my business and do what I needed to do.

After a shower, I headed to my office to take care of yesterday's issue. Opening my laptop, Alexander entered and began his daily job of being irritating.

"So? Did you guys get down and dirty or what?"

"No, Alexander, we didn't."

"Did she at least...you know." he began making handjob motions, annoying me further. "Did any of that happen?"

"Eres asqueroso," I said, rolling my eyes.

(you're disgusting)

"No seas maleducado." Alex laughed. "Yo solo preguntaba."

(don't be rude, I was only asking)

"Anyways..." I focused my attention back onto the computer in front of me, searching for information on google. "I need you to help me find out about this Dominik guy."

Since we had nothing on Nathaniel, I decided to see if I could find anything on Dominik. When we fought in the washroom, all he told me was 'you're making a big mistake'. Extremely vague.

"Who's that?" he asked, walking around my office desk so that he could see the screen.

"This man who was watching Kaia and me last night at the restaurant." I paused, trying to remember more details. "I think he works for Mr. King."

I got up from the chair so Alex could sit. He began typing away with a frown on his face. "It'll be harder since we only have his first name but I'll see what I can do."

The phone rang just as he started, so I picked it up and left him to it. "Hello?"

"There's a box down here." Rachel said. "I think it's for you."

"Okay, I'll be there soon." and with that, I hung up. I quickly told Alex and exited my office, heading for the elevator.

Who would send me a box...and what was inside? I never really got many presents or shipments of any kind for that matter. And I didn't recall ordering anything recently.