episode 1 - you're not my daughter

All are in hall except swasan and Ragini shemish also come in mm to take swara back to the home swara was in room packing her bag for going back with shemish happily just she go to washroom to take bath she get ready in beautiful long dress and one side dupatta

She go down see sharmishta go toward her hug her happily shomi hug her back sanskar also come back from jogging he see swara with shemish go down shekhar what about to talk with dp about taking SWARa back telling all the truth Laksh come down runn...

She go down see sharmishta go toward her hug her happily shomi hug her back sanskar also come back from jogging he see swara with shemish go down shekhar what about to talk with dp about taking SWARa back telling all the truth Laksh come down runningly
Laksh - papa Ragini Kaha chali gyi to pta nhi I search her everywhere but she is nowhere to found I am hell worried for her (all get shocked hearing laksh shomi look toward swara who shake her head in no) she said me she was going to meet swara after that she didn't come back I am sure this SWARa only did something wrong with her
Swara - shut up laksh when did I said that ragini didn't come to meet me yes she come and I didn't call her she herself come in my room to meet me after meeting me she go back then I don't know where is she
Laksh - don't need to be innocent I know how much clever and cunning you're I am hundred percent sure you only did something with her
Swara - laksh maheswari mind you're language why should I will do something with her and morever what will I get doing anything with her have you losted Laksh why will I do anything with ragini and moreover rather than searching her you are very interested to put blame on me
Laksh - if something happens to her na then I will not leave you swara just pray to God that nothing should happened to her (all go to search ragini everywhere laksh found ragini's anklet near sanskar's car who go out to search Ragini with shekhar he go toward car see ragini's pallu on car dickey he open dickey see ragini Both shekhar and laksh get shocked they take ragini inside laksh place ragini carefully on couch Parineeta give him water glass HR sprinkles water on her face ragini get up slowly hold her head) ragini what happened are you OK what exactly happened tell me how come you were on car dickey (Ragini look toward swara all follow her gaze see her seeing swara who look toward ragini in shocked turn toward shekhar)
SWARa - (shake her head in no) baba i
..i didn't.. Did......anything (cutted by shekhar eho shout at her angrily and loudly swara jump in fear)
Shekhar - shut up just shut up how much lie you will say don't you feel shame doing this much cheap work you just cross you're all the limits today you try to kill my daughter hoe shameless you're or you were already like this but didn't show yourself cheap don't know what wrong I did that I go against my ma babuji and accept your mother back in my life and most biggest mistake of my life is accept you as my daughter give you my name you don't deserve this from today you're not my daughter you're bloody mistake of my like such a characterl......(before he completee feel burning sensation on his right cheek he stumble sharmishta slap him angrily swara jump in fear getting all speechless and numb all get shocked seeing this SWARa look toward shomi in tears)
Sharmishta - whom you're accusing na shekhar GADODIA that girl is my pride my life my everything she isn't any mistake you know what who is the mistake you. My life biggest mistake was you loving you my mistake trusting you blindly is my mistake do you know from childhood I give my shona nice upbringing that I trust her closing my eyes she will die happily but never do anything like that which will hurt her ma or dida maa was always right spineless person like you doesn't deserve me or my Shona trust me shekhar before you're coming in my life all was so beautiful with my shona I may be give her freedom with her I give her good education and culture value too not like you who was just puppet of his mother who is herself one cunning lady what can she teach your this (pointed toward Ragini) murdere duaghter she is just mistake which happened in Janki womb who is such a sweet kind hearted humble caring loving person she just spoil her mother image but did she care no trust me shekhar' in which day you will get to know her truth na that day only I will talk with you real mistake then I will see how you will talk and what talk you have so much pride on your daughter na mark my words shekhar she will put black dot on your name and that day I will celebrate on your face bloody spineless person you're and one more thing dare you say anything to my shona or else I will not mind to kill you with my bare hands and I'll happily go to jail at least I will be satisfied that I make my mistake okk I won't tolerate any bad word for my daughter fix this in your stupid brain (to SWARa) go bring your stuff Shona right now we are leaving kolkatta for forever at this moment I don't want that this bloody person family shadow also fall over you I am scared if they again try to kill you (eyeing over ragini who was standing looking down) till now only maa accuse you ragini now one mother also curse you right here snatching others happiness you make your happiness na you will be never happy in your life you cry in your whole life making my duaghter's life like this na you will torment but never be able to seek your forgiveness (to mf) be happy with murderer duaghter in law I hope you all life go better now when bose family going away from your life (to SWARa) shona go bring your bag right now (swara look toward sanskar who was standing silently looking everything then she look toward shomi nods slowly go upstairs take her bag and come down sanskar look toward swara who come down with her bag shomi look toward shekhar angrily then go toward swara hold her hand) come shona let's go (swara look toward sanskar who was still didn't saying anything then look toward shomi her eyes fall over jhumar where dp was standing under taht jhumar she it's falling down she get shocked look toward shomi)
Swara - MA listen to me first please we will go but see (turn to go shomi hold her hand again stopping her) ma please see na
Shomi - shona for the God shake stop all this now let's go I just want to end everything I don't want to keep any relationship with any of person standing here do you get that so let's go from here (swara close her eyes come out from shomi's grip go down push dp all get shocked but next moment they stand there hell shocked see jhumar falling over swara who see this and fall down due to her leg twisted shomi stumble in shocked she hold couch in fear but see sanskarrrr hold jhumar rope in tight fist swara look up see she is saved only her hand get injured very badly Aadarsh pull her from there sanskar leave jhumar who fall down all move back shomi look toward swara who was looking toward jhumar in shocked shomi go toward swara who get up with the help of Aadarsh shomi hug swara tightly who hug her ma back in faint smile sanskar look toward swara with loosing his cool temper over himself seeing swara's stunt he go near her see shomi break the hug he make her turn toward himself harshly and slap her hardly and angrily all gasp look toward them in shocked swara stumble but balance herself)
Sanskar - what you want SWARa haan kya chahti Ho tum kya chahti Ho zindagi bhar Mai is sharam ke sath rahu ki meri WAJAH aaj Tum is condition me ho jise Shadi ki wo mar gayi pagal Ho gyi ho are you a superwomen SWARa what haan don't have mind or voice to tell anyone about this dimak kharab to Nhi Ho gya hai na tumhara ya dimak Kahi chod kr aayi Ho (swara look toward sanskar in tears) you know what making you understand and doing anything with you will be my bad only you don't have brain understand anything agr tumhe Kuch Ho Jata to God Dammit don't you had brain always pulling stupid stunt is your all time favorite job na you will not understand in this way na (look toward swara who was silently crying looking down) man to kar rha hai ek aur chata maaru (raise hand to slap swara who jump in fear sanskar fist his hand seeing her tears turn his face in frustration palm his face) (to shomi) where are you taking her ma
Shomi - (come in sense) haan.... Ha what sanskar
Sanskar - I said where are you taking her from here bananas (shomi nods slowly in yes) then you and dida go there MA (shomi what about to say something) yes you go with dida swara will not go with you and dida
Shomi - she will not go with us means what sanskar I am not leaving my shona near your so called family who don't have eyes to see truth
Sanskar - even I will not make her stay here maa you don't take tension about this your shona will not stay with this people specially with ragini
Swara - and who are you to decide this about me Mr sanskar maheswari (SANSKAR fist his hand) I will and I am going with my mother I don't need your fake concern and sympty
Sanskar - it's better that we should not talk about anything right here because I don't want to taking anything right now
SWARa - sanskar as possible you always do what you want never listen anyone nor care about anyone or there feelings
Sanskar - seriously how much dump you're you proof that you don't have brain to think anything
Swara - right like you have brain that's why you take very fabulous decision i still appreciate for that truely hatts of you Mr SANSKAR MAHESWRI you should have be awarded for everything (sanskar look toward swara controlling his anger and temper he fist his hand swara see this) kya ghussa aa rha hai kya Kronge maronge muje maro na ktungi ruke Ho
Sanskar - for the God shake Mrs swara sanskar maheswari just shut up shut the hell up dammit (swara look toward sanskar in tears she close her eyes turn toward shomi)
Swara - Maa let's go I am not interested to stay here and listen this brainless person talk we will go from here right now I will come with you
Sanskar - it's better wifey if you stop on your will don't force me to do something wrong with you which I will not hesitate to do
Swara - what the hell maa what are you for waiting let's go na Dida must be waiting for us and she must be worried for you chalo (hold shomi's hand turn to go see sanskarrrr) leave my way Mr maheswari I am talking lovingly and politely with you so just leave my way let me go
Sanskar - I am also saying you lovingly only your not going with MA bananas WE ARE GOING BACK TO CANADA TODAY ITSELF MRS SWARA SANSKAR MAHESWARI (swara look toward sanskar her lips curled up with small and beautiful smile sanskar look toward swara) yes we are going back
Sujata - sanskar tu katte ja rha hai ya chori k sath thara dimak to thik hai na tu Aise kaise mhare ko chod kr javenga na tu katte na javenga
Sanskar - (calmly) mom SWARa is my wife and her safety matters to me slot how can I leave her alone so I am going with her
Ragini - why are you so much concern with her sanskarrrr Ji She is going with ma fir forever from our life let her go and about being her your wife then we will apply for divorce...........(cutted by sanskar)
Sanskar - I don't want your suggestion Ragini but thank you so much for the concern
Sujata - she is saying right SANSKAR Ragini isn't saying anything wrong I will say your papa He will talk with lawyer about your divorce with swara and morever I don't want like her girl as my daughter in law
Sanskar - what do you mean by like her girl men's what exactly you want say how you found her
Sujata - like her characterless android ch.................... (cutted by sanskar who shout angrily hearing sujata talking rubbish about swara)
SANSKAR - STOP RIGHT THERE MRS SUJATA RAM PRASAD MAHESWRI STOP ACCUSING MY WIFE WITHOUT HER MISTAKE SHE IS INNOCENT AND YOU ARW AWARE ABOUT IT SO STOP ACCUSING HER I WON'T TOLERATE THAT (sujata jerk off from her place hearing sanskar everyone get startled swara go near sanskar hold his hand softly Sanskarr look toward swara close his eyes control his anger)
Sujata - tu ya chori k liye mhare pr chilla rha hai Ye Kal ki aayi hu ldki thare liye thare ma se jyada jaruri aur ajij Hai ke Sanskarrr
Swara - I am sorry behalf of him you also understand his point of view and don't make him angry unnecessarily without knowing anything
Sujata - stop this drama swara because of you my son is talking with me like this don't you feel shame snatching son from one mother (swara look toward sanskar who was about to say something swara hold his hand stopping him he look toward her swara shake her head in no) Jiji see this girl this black magic on my son he is not even listening me anything see this Ansecspious Girl snatching my son from me (to shomi) take your Daughter from here sharmishta ji she don't have shame to do anything (sanskar jerk swara's hand loosing his all temper)
Sanskar - just shut up Mrs sujata maheswari I already warn you I won't tolerate any wrong word against her don't you understand that what rubbish your talking haan don't you feel ashamed on yourself your also woman na talking about any girl like this who teach you this you want to say anything then you can say me I won't mind but not to her (Ragini look toward sanskar who he is getting affected by sujata words for swara Laksh also fist his hand seeing swara holding Sanskarrrr's hand and sanskarrrr fighting for her against his own family)
Ap - sanskar behave yourself don't forget with whom you're talking she is y...... (cutted by sanskar)
Sanskar - how can I forget who is she mrs durga Prasad maheswari she is that lady who didn't fight for her son love she also back off that day with her husband who is puppet of your husband how can I forget more than me this bloody society matters to her how can I forget she hate Bengali girl more than she love her son happiness how can I bloody forget that she is that lady who can't leave this name frame status and money for her son happiness I didn't forget who is she to me I may be behaving normal with her or with anyone in this house so that just because of my love and my wife if she wasn't bound me by her swear na i may destroy your husband till now but he is saved just because of my love swear she wants me to come here and stay with you people which I really don't want (sujata look toward sanskar who hate her this much she never thought her son will hate her this much)
Parineeta - sanskar now what's the connection between your love and swara now all are talking about swara not about your love we never thought anything wrong about your love
SANSKAR - Kash Ye Sach hota bhabhi but I don't think so your chachi think anything good about my love she always accuse her for everything without her mistake when she is Innocent (all look toward sanskar in confusion sujata look toward sanskar in getting hell confused) don't be confused Mrs maheswari I will clear you're confusion here and today itself (he turn toward swara who look toward him in tears shake her head in no pleadingly he didn't listen to her hold her hand take her toward sujata) WHOM YOUR ACCUSING MRS SUJATA MAHESWARI SHE IS NONE OTHER THAN MY LOVE OT MY LIFE FOR WHOM I GO LEAVING YOUR HOME STATUS NAME FAME MONEY AND SPECIALLY YOU'RE SO CALLED SOCIETY SHE IS MY WIFE FROM 5 YEARS NOT FROM 5 DAYS SO BEFORE ACCUSING HER THINK ABOUT ME I WON'T  TOLERATE THAT I. TRUST HER MORE THAN MY OWN LIFE (all look toward sanskar in utter shock they are unable to digest this much big truth that swara is the only girl for whom he fought with them sharmishta is in utter shock her daughter is married from 5 years and she don't know anything about this Ragini was all puzzled listening sanskarr Laksh stumbled in shocked which is very small word for him)

PRECAPE - some more reavealations about swasan and there relationship............😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😨😱😱😨