episode 6 - new start

Swasan come in mansion with everyone swara call caretaker of her house
Swara - Alexa go and show everyone there rooms upstairs beside stairs dida and beside her maa room' then opposite to them Pari bhabhi and Aadarsh Bhaiya room Ragini and Laksh room will be leaving two corridor you got it na (she nods in yes) and more more thing pointed toward other stairs)near this room show to Uttara Okk (to Ragini and Pari) I know you both can't wear western and shorts but still if you possible to change your clothes then tell me I will tell Alexa to change your Wadrobe I don't really think so you should bring this dresses also because they are not needed here but it's okk you both can wear it till when you both didn't adjust with the environment and situations but please you both really tell me if you want any changes Uttara you will not have any problem with western clothes but still it's little bit new things for you so when you feel like to change you dressing style you can just tell me once I will arrange your Wadrobe (to Aadarsh and laksh) you both also please don't hesitate to tell and you all need anything just just give me one call and now go get fresh I will ready dinner for you all Okk I am going to make something Indian food Alexa must have not prepared Indian food so you all go and fresh up guys (what about to go near shomi sanskar hold her wrist pull her back toward him) sanskar what's wrong With you now what you want let me tell ma and Dida too
Sanskar - (to shomi) see I tell you ma what have you eat during you're pregency that this bak bak queen born (swara widen her eyes hearing sanskar look toward him angrily all chuckle coming out from shock hearing swara's nonstop BAK BAK) Alexa go show everyone there rooms and tell servant's to take this laguge in there respective rooms and tell cook to prepare something light for today I know no one will eat today but still little much all will eat okk (Alexa nods then all go to there respective rooms for fresh up sanskar look toward his wife who was fuming in anger he gulp then chuckle pick up her in his arm swara widen her eyes in shocked look toward sanskar who take her toward lift open it and then go to his room close door place swara on bed gently swara get up seeing sanskar what about to come above her she push him he fall beside her)
Swara - what the hell Sanskarr what did you say me bak bak queen how dare you go to hell now I will not talk with you for sure huh (what about to go sanskar pull her back on bed come above her wishpering huskily)
Sanskar - jaan relax why you're getting hyper it's the very first day now there is many days coming in future for fighting with each other like this it's small thing but Haan in all don't forget today you're not gonna sleep whole night I won't let you sleep sweetheart (swara look toward sanskar what about to say something sanskar capture her lips making her Widen her eyes in shocked look toward sanskar who was kissing her lovingly with all love and happiness swara blink her eyes several times in nervousness hearing sanskar sanskar depart from swara hearing door knock understand it's must be swayyyam rather than him no one having dare to knock there room door swara push sanskar who fall on bed swara get up quickly go to open door see Alexa bring swayyam take him from her then lock the door turn toward sanskar who was looking toward her angrily he get up removing his blazer)
Sanskar - there is no value of exreamly loving husband why the hell on earth I gave got unromantic wife God don't you feel mercy on me after her son was infront of her she don't see anything not even me (swara look toward sanskar then swayyam who was chewing swara's coller peep out little to see his Papa who was murmuring something) her love fade away seeing her son it's Okk I will also not say anything (he go inside wadrode for fresh up swara look toward swayyam who also look toward his Mumma and giggles cutely swara place him on bed look toward him bend down near him)
Swara - see baby your dada is jealousing From you champ VERU mean na you're papa is more than you but it's OK I know how to mod you're papa behave maturely you're Mumma is genius right baby swayyam look toward his Mumma hold her cheek in his small baby  fist chew it near her lips) baccha stop doing that I will give you your teether baby stop (swayyam look toward swara sign her toward bed) what happened baby are you feeling sleepy (swayyyam shake his head in no) then what happened swayyam you want something (ssayyam nods in yes) what my baby want (swayyam touch her breast in his small fist over her top) swayyam I told you I will give you when you will sleep in night now let's get fresh up and go down for eating dinner Okk baby you're Mumma's good baby na come (swara change SWAYYAM'S clothe look toward sanskar who was using his phone seating on couch go near him take phone give him swayyam) take care of my baby Mr husband got it (go from there sanskar look toward swayyam who giggles cutely look toward his watch start chewing it taking his hand up sanskar stop him doing that)
Sanskar - didn't you're Mumma doing too much with me champ (swayyam look toward sanskar get teary eyes hearing him) Okk my mistake sorry I won't say anything to your Mumma what can I say her infront of you (he go down taking swayyam swara change her dress in simple night wear