episode 42 : - second last episode

Finally finally it's the last episode of this story the love and support i have got in this story it's really appreciated because i know one thing that my story on serial track got so much love and i am really happy for that well i can't say that i am very happy because your response isn't good how much i wanted but whoever support me and love me this much and taking out there precious time for my story is really appreciated i am very thankful to them who give me so much support and response well today is last episode of this story somewhat i am happy that i able to complete my story finally and somewhere i am sad that now this story will be no more part of my life after getting completed well i know all who had supported me to the end must be also gonna miss this story but i promise to give some new awesome stories in place of my precious one i don't know it will be this much awesome and interesting only but i promise that it will be nice one well enjoy the last episode......❤️❤️❤️❤️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sanskar look toward swara shake his head in no seeing knife in swara's hand he can't let anything happened to his jaan he have already this much big burden on his heart of loosing his daughter for whom he was waiting eagerly and now if something happened to his kitten he will not able to handle himself he take back his step
Sanskar - i won't take her anywhere but kitten i am her papa na let me see her your not letting me touch our daughter will you not let me love our daughter please let me see her
Swara - you won't take her anywhere na (sanskar nods in yes fisting his hand swara weep her tears keep knife down slowly and then turn toward sanskar slowly who looks on he look down toward swara's lap where she is holding baby tightly close to her heart sanskar what about to take baby) no see it from here only she is sleeping sanku she will wake up let her sleep please (sanskar look toward swara hearing her)
Sanskar - you don't trust me jaan (swara look toward sanskar blinking her eyes several times innocently) i won't do anything please let me take her (swara look toward sanskar then he take baby from swara's lap bringing her out slowly from swara's grip sanskar get up swara look toward sanskar)
Swara - why you get up seat na she is sleeping peacefully sanku don't move anywhere i told you na already that our baby is sleeping why you don't listen to me in once her sleep will get broken
Sanskar - i am sorry jaan your not ready to understand that she already gone leaving us you didn't left any other option near me (sanskar what about to go swara get down from bed immediately shaking her head in no)
Swara - no sanku please don't take her anywhere all will take her away from me why your doing like this with me she is mine give her back to me please (sanskar look toward swara who is standing infront of him he move to go swara get on her knees) i am touching your legs sanskar please don't take my baby from me i will die please (sanskar move back feeling swara's hand on his legs) i want my baby i will not ask something eles i an folding my hands infront of you give her back to me please (sanskar fist his hand he can tolerate anything but not his jaan begging to anyone even him too he keep baby on bed slowly and get on his knees) please don't take her i will die (sanskar hug swara who cry in his arm)
Sanskar - we already lost her jaan please understand your making it difficult for yourself and for me too don't keep this hope in your mind that our baby is okey she is no more please understand
Swara - i can't i can't she will never gonna leave her mumma i know why your not understanding she is okey (try to push sanskar but he hold her tightly swara started beating sanskar for going near her daughter) she will wake up i want to go near her (having no other option sanskar slapped swara bringing her back to sense swara look toward sanskar blankly with no expression)
Sanskar - OUR BABY IS NO MORE WE CAN'T KEEP HER NEAR US SHE ALREADY LEAVE THIS WORLD AND US BEHAVING LIKE THIS YOU CAN'T BRING HER BACK TO US JAAN STOP BEHAVING LIKE THIS ITS ENOUGH NOW (swara seat on her knees with no moment and no expression sanskar what about to get up he look toward swara close his eyes go near swara what about to touch her swara push him jerk his hand) i am sorry you aren't ready to listen to me kitten i didn't meant to shout at you i am so sorry please (try to hold swara who didn't let sanskar come near herself only jerk his hand)
Swara - ALL WORLD CAN ACCEPT THAT A BABY IS DIED BUT NOT ONE MOTHER WHEN HER HEART HAVEN'T GIVE HER ANY HINT ABOUT THAT MY DAUGHTER IS ABSOLUTELY FINE BECAUSE i am her mother i know nothing can happened to my baby how can you doubt on my saying i hate you sanskar i hate you my baby is okey my heart is saying nothing can happened to her i know she is okey (sanskar look toward swara hearing her he fist his hand he what about to get up swara get up already and go near baby sanskar looks on) i will go away from your life with my baby but don't take her away from me please (sanskar take deep breath he what about to touch baby with no time she started crying making sanskar shocked he move back swara turn toward her baby she get on bed) sorry sorry baby i just say like this we will stay here only papa was talking rubbish na that's why i said like this stop crying please mumma is here only na she won't let anyone take you please don't cry (take baby in her arm slowly and softly rubb her back sanskar look toward swara and then toward baby who is crying he closed his eyes) please don't cry baby mumma will feed you i know you must be hungry right baby (swara started feeding baby who get silent swara smile in tears she kiss on baby's forehead softly and lovingly sanskar go from there in anger and frustration all who was outside see sanskar)
Abhi - sanskar where the hell your going leaving shona when she needs you doctor has asked you na to take baby from her and give to her what the hell exactly doing outside haan shona needs you in this hard time (sanskar didn't say anything nor give any answer to abhi)
Sharmistha - sanskar where your going like this shona needs you near her and your turning your face from her go and make her understand (sanskar go from there without looking toward anyone aadarsh go behind sanskar all looks on aadarsh see sanskar throw one big flower vase which is in hospital he get shocked one ward boy go toward sanskar seeing what he have done)
Ward boy - ohh man it's hospital not your private property how can you break it like this (sanskar look toward ward boy with blood shot eyes hold his coller what about to say something aadarsh immediately go toward him all boys also come and seperate sanskar from ward boy) he gone mad admit him at mental asylum immediately (sanskar what about to come out from kartik abhi and aadarsh's grip they hold him tightly)
Laksh - mind your own business and keep your mouth shut and about this flower vase (take out money and keep it on ward boy hand) and keep balance money for your treatment get that leave (see crowd) here no show going on leave (all go from there immediately)
Abhi - what exactly wrong with you sanskar why your behaving like a jerk when you can't be fucking calm down yourself what you will make shona understand you have lost your mind what had happened na that make you behave like a insane open your damm mouth don't keep silent like this
Aadarsh - everything has limit sanskar and now your crossing that what the hell happened that you have gone this much out of control what's wrong with you (all look toward sanskar who come there behind boys just now) sanskar speak
Sanskar - I FAILED TODAY AS A FATHER WHEN MY KITTEN SAYING THAT NOTHING HAPPENED TO OUR DAUGHTER STILL I DIDN'T LISTEN TO HER I LISTEN THAT STUPID DOCTOR HOW COULD I TRUST OTHER LEAVING MY OWN WIFE HOW COULD I
pragya - sanskar common if you will behave like this then how you will make shona understand that doctor having no personal problem with you and shona that she will declare your baby as dead (sanskar look toward prgaya angrily) i am saying truth accept it and make shona also understand about this
Sanskar - YOUR SO CALLED SCIENCE HAS FAILED TODAY TO RECOGNISED A ALIVE PERSON NOTHING HAPPENED TO MY DAUGHTER SHE IS ABSOLUTELY FINE SHE IS ALIVE (all look toward sanskar in utter shock hearing him) she is okey bloody heck that doctor need to answer me ( he go from there toward doctor's cabin)
Pragya - abhi go what you're looking he may end up doing something wrong with doctor he is in anger and you know about his anger just go (abhi immediately go behind sanskar even aadarsh go) but why will doctor do like this she don't have any motive for doing something like this
Naira - may be she didn't realise that baby is alive seeing baby is not crying she just declared that baby is no more (pragya shake her head in no hearing naira) it can happened pragya
Pragya - medical science is not a joke that we will declared alive child as dead it's not possible at all naira there must be some other reason behind it (sanskar reach at doctor's cabin see her talking on phone take mobile and throw it angrily doctor look toward sanskar who strangled her neck making her widen her eyes in shocked)
Sanskar - your lie gonna may be cause your life so before i take your life right here and directly send you at morgue room tell me the fucking truth why did you declared my baby as dead when she is alive and what exactly you have done that she wasn't crying (abhi and aadarsh get shocked they immediately seperated doctor from sanskar who take her desk knife) truth why you said that and what exactly you have done with my baby SPEAK THE FUCKING TRUTH (doctor flinch in fear looking toward sanskar abhi and aadarsh looks on)
Doctor- I WAS SAID TO DO THIS THEY HAS OFFERED ME 2 CR FOR THIS THEY SAID DO ANYTHING BUT KILL YOUR BABY BUT WHEN I SAW YOUR BABY ALREADY IN BAD CONDITION I THOUGHT TO INJECT A CHEMICAL TO YOUR WIFE AND WHEN IF BY CHANCE ALSO YOUR BABY MUST BE ALIVE SO SHE WON'T CRY SHE WAS JUST FAINTED AND IF YOU HAVE BRING HER NEAR ME I WAS GOING TO KI....(sanskar slapped doctor hardly before she completed something about his daughter) i am sorry please
Sanskar - who tell you to do this tell me the name right now (doctor look toward sanskar hearing him) i said you to utter fucking name right now
Doctor - MR DURGA PRASAD MAHESWARI AND RAM PRASAD MAHESWARI (sanskar fist his hand in anger and frustration) they just now leave from hospital
Sanskar - your this hospital is going to close within half hour and that's sanskar maheswari's promise to you (he go from there aadarsh and abhi looks on they are seriously shocked beyond anything abhi go behind sanskar hold his hand) leave my hand abhi don't play with my patience they should understand how it's feel to take someone's life (aadarsh also come there behind sanskar and abhi)
Abhi - sanskar your in anger man your not thinking anything straightly think about shona swayam and your daughter you will kill them and then what cops will take you put you behind bars
Sanskar - i don't fucking care about that if i will be behind bars killing that two bloody bastards by my own hand i will feel satisfaction doing that (abhi what about to say something) you want to justify there mistake infront of me then let me tell you it's not mistake it's sin what they committed it's called sin there death was written only the moment they think about killing my daughter sanskar maheswari's daughter
Aadarsh - let him go (abhi look toward aadarsh) they deserve punishment for there sin there is no forgiveness for there crime stopping sanskar you can't stop me and laksh for doing the same thing first that two ladies take revenge on swara kidnapping swayam and this time there husband's cross all the limits they know they can't win against swara and sanskar so they are involving babies in between this i am ashamed to be as a part of there family (he go from there sanskar fist his hand he jerk abhi's hand)
Sanskar - I WON'T KILL THEM BECAUSE KILLING SOMEONE IS NOT MY STYLE I WILL GONNA PUNISH THEM WORST THAN A DEATH IT WILL BE MORE PAINFUL THAN SOMETHING THEY NEVER THOUGHT OF LET ME GO I HAVE TO FIND OUT ABOUT THEM
Abhi - you be with shona right now she needs you and your baby too about them leave on me and our boys we will find out about them and till night they will be infront of you it's my promise to you (sanskar what about to say something) just go to your kitten sanskar (hearing abhi sanskar go from there toward swara's ward aadarsh already tell everyone it's dp and rp's act who have done this all who are behind this all making everyone shocked sanskar see baby is sleeping on hospital bed swara is not ready to leave baby)
Sanskar - (close his eyes) jaan (swara look toward sanskar hearing his voice she smile in tears seeing sanskar)
Swara - sanku let's go to home here i am getting fear that anyone will take our baby please let's go na i am scared here you have suddenly gone somewhere do you know how much scared i get please let's go (sanskar go near swara see baby is sleeping he what about to touch baby remember what he was going to do hearing doctor) she is sleeping i feed her na so she sleep now ma and dida come here but i didn't let them touch my baby please let's go to home i don't want to stay here (sanskar peck swara's forehead softly and lovingly) we will go home
Sanskar - we will i will ask lucky to fulfilled discharge formalities okey (swara nods in yes sanskar take out his mobile message laksh to fulfilled discharge formalities and asked everyone to leave he will bring swara by himself in home with baby laksh who were going to search dp and rp take sanskar's message and asked everyone to leave then he fulfilled discharge formalities procedure message sanskar he done the all formalities) it's done kitten should i help you to change
Swara - no sanku you please be with our baby don't leave her for a moment also i will go and come changing i will manage (sanskar just nods swara slowly get down from bed and go taking her cloths inside washroom of her ward sanskar look toward the baby he seat on stool which is near bed looking toward his daughter)
Sanskar - papa is sorry princess he didn't listen to mumma and going to do very bad work i was going to be reason for everything i am so sorry i will not able to get silent till i won't punish those bastard who have try to kill you princess i am gonna show them living hell they have play very wrong way with me involving you like this and yes it's our secret don't tell mumma about this otherwise she won't let papa do anything and i can't stay quite till i won't do what i want to do so please don't tell about this to your mumma (swara who come out from washroom changing in simple dress