episode 16 - how to say..??

Swara who was standing infront of her teacher who was about to give her punishment just then Sanskarr come there swara look toward sanskar in confusion but stay silent
Sanskar - hello batra sir do you remember me (batra look toward sanskar get up seeing him) I know you remember about me actually I come here to tell you that rasmika ma'am we're searching you from half hour she wants to talk with you something important very urgently I saw her going toward your car
Batra - Ohhh rashmi is searching me (sanskar look toward him and nods in yes swara looks on) it means I should go sanskar you do one thing keep your eye over my this student (pointed toward swara) I give her punishment of taking 5 rounds of this ground till then I am coming (to swara) you're going to start from now SWARa go (SWARa look toward her Hitler teacher and nods then pout her teacher go from there swara look toward sanskar who was seeing HITLER was going SWARa Start running sanskar look toward swara see her running he go toward her runnigly stop her)
Sanskar - what the hell stop running yaar I send him for saving you from him and now why you're start running kitten (just then sanskar's friends also come there)
Swara - he is my teacher and I can't denied his saying I know today I haven't done anything which make me feel that deserves this punishment but he is my teacher after Mummaa he only teach me what is wrong and what is right so how can I disrespect him and cheat him you go and seat there I will complete my rounds you're legs will be pain if you start running with me (sanskar stop on his track hearing swara this little girl is too much always make him speechless he go back toward his friends who look toward him)
Naira - what happened sanskar (look toward swara who was completing her punishment sanskar sign heavily) when you send that HITLER from here still why that little girl completing her punishment (sanskar look toward naira then he look toward swara who was looking tired but not stopping to take her rounds he sign heavily)
Sanskar - she don't want to disrespect and cheat her teacher so that's why compeleting her punishment nothing else (Sanskar's friends look toward sanskar then toward swara in impossible)
Purab - this girl is indeed mad when (stop feeling Sanskar's gaze) Okk sorry I will not call her mad but for her you send that batra from here then why she is completing her whole punishment she can take 2 3 or only one round (sanskar sign in frustration hearing purab who is indeed right he look toward swara who just completed her 3rd and round he ruffled his hand in his hair in frustration and anger seeing swara who get hell tired but didn't stopping he remember about that boys who were standing together see swara he turn to see them find they are not there) don't worry we already send them from here when we come that time only we send them
Sanskar - guys I have said you four to find the information about that four boys and there friends did you do that or not (he look toward swara who was completely tired and taking her last round then look toward his friends)
Rv - we take out there information I will send you whole information of there after this (pointed toward swara who almost complete her five rounds) go sanskar (sanskar go near swara who was about to stumble he hold her softly swara look toward sanskar)
SANSKAR - you're very stubborn head kitten who told you to take whole five round but who can make you understand about this
Swara - (breath heavily due to continues running) can you please let me seat I am hell tired then you give your lecture if you want
Sanskar - Ohh sorry come little kitten (look toward swara who was unble to walk properly swara look toward sanskar who was already staring her only) you're impossible yaar (he make her seat on table which is in ground pragya give him water bottle) take this and drink now (swara look toward sanskar what about to say no) I said drink yaar don't make me mad at you more unnecessarily (swara look toward pragya then take water bottle slowly and drink water then give back to water bottle to Sanskar' who give to pragya ) your really inpossible kitten (SWARa look toward sanskar what about to say something to him but stay silent seeing his friends sanskar who was already staring her see her in confusion)
Abhi - Sanskar it's getting late she will be later for going home so rather than giving her lecture go and drop her she will at least take rest her legs must be paining right
Swara - no thank you for the care but I will go by myself now you all go because of me you all already get late and standing here only i didn't mean to disturb you all so I will manage from now on you all go
Ishani - but your leg how you will go back to home like this let us drop you then we will go to our home and don't need to worry about us we will not get troubled for such a things it's silly reason you don't take tension
Swara - no I didn't mean that seriously I don't want to disturb you all again and again for my problems it's Okk no one do this much how much you all doing just for a mere stranger girl (sanskar looks on seriously just a mere a girl she think herself stranger of his too)
Sanskar - guys let's go (swara look toward sanskar his friends get shocked listening sanskarrrr who wants to go leaving swara in this situation who wasn't in this condition to walk properly he look toward them) what let's go now we are getting late now (they nods look toward swara who was seating silently they go from there sanskar once more time see swara before going then go from there swara looks on she get up slowly she what about to go her Hitler teacher with rashmika ma'am who only teach her also come toward her she what about to stumble rashmika hold her )
Rasmika - swara what happened to you are you OK na (swara look toward her Hitler sir then look toward rasmika and nods slowly) what happened till now you haven't go home any problem
Swara - no ma'am it's my leg twisted so that's why I am here I will go now it's okk you both go it's already late
Rasmika - exactly swara it's already late how will you manage in your twisted leg come i will drop you to your home by my car (SWARa what about to say no) come swara you're family will get worried for you unnecessarily let's go now (swwra nods slowly it's better than go with her teacher then badi people not comment over her if she have gone with sanskar and his friends then badi people unnecessarily said them many bad words which she doesn't wanted to happen that's why she said him to go rasmika help swara till her car and make her seat on her car rasmika look toward sanskar who sign her to thank you she smile shake her head in no then go with swara from there sanskar shake his head in impossible seeing stubborness of his little girl he patt on his shoulder)
Abhi - when we can easily convinced her for dropping her to her home then why you listen to her and said us to let's go sanskarrrr we didn't get you
Sanskar - (sign heavily) you know the mentality of our cheap society abhi what they talk about girls if she roam with boys at this time I read her face it's about this only if she wanted also to come with us she will not come so that's why I just said let's go and said rasmika ma'am to drop her it's don't  get effected to us because we belongs to reputed families but who belongs to middle class family they have to go through many things like that about her she don't have father and you know how society look toward that family who didn't get raised under father shield (his friends look toward sanskar after hearing him)
RV - how you come to know she don't have father sanskar did you take out her all information (sanskar look toward rv shake his head in no)
Sanskar - she herself tell me about that there is no need of taking out her whole information about her
Pragya - By the way that all is Okk but what you want to make her in your life I mean what exactly she is your that you're this much giving her importance fighting with us only
Sanskar - I don't know about that (his friends look toward him shake there head in impossible hearing him still he doesn't realize that he start developing feelings for swara )
Kartik - so tommorrow back to normal life sanskar right we do how much adventure we want to do today with that little girl from tommorrow she will be her way and we will be ours right (sanskar look toward kartik is this easy for him to forget swara he nods slowly to Kartik then bid bye to his friends and go back to his home park car and go inside see his father and bade Papa talking something seating in hall he go to his room lock the door of his room lay down on bed after getting fresh think about swara his mind is still filled by swara's thought he get up dial Swaara's numbers who hear mobile vibrating she take out from her jeans pocket see its writting sanskar calling

Swara who was standing infront of her teacher who was about to give her punishment just then Sanskarr come there swara look toward sanskar in confusion but stay silent Sanskar - hello batra sir do you remember me (batra look toward sanskar get up ...

She pick up the call and put it on speaker locking her room door
Sanskar - how are you kitten and your legs how it is it's painning still did you show your leg to doctor or not still now tell me please
SWARa - can you let's me also speak I am Okk don't worry and sorry if I sounded rude when you all said me to drop me at my home
sanskar - leave it let's not talk about this all matter you don't worry about it Okk you just take care of yourself and take rest now
Swara - hmm I will by the way don't you have other work today that you were very eager to call me in just a hour we just talk with each other and come to our home na
Sanskar - (close eyes) hmm I was thinking about your legs you take 5 round of our play ground Ba that's why due to concern I call you
Swwra - thanks alot but I think you shouldn't have given me this mobile seriously I will return you this tommorrow after coming in school
Sanskar - no you will not do anything like that got it you will keep this phone always with you and it's for only you and me (SWARa frown hearing sanskar he was dominating her in there first meeting only when she don't even know him properly she decided to talk with him tomorrow for this she hummed and cut the call sanskarrrr see call get cut) did she feel bad that I talk with her like this in this tone Ohh shit I need to talk with her tomorrow and say her sorry I can't make her sad over me unnecessarily I will talk with her tommorrow( like this days pass it's being one week that swara didn't come infront of sanskar she try every possible way to hide from him and not to get into any conversation with him she avoided him how much she wants which make him sanskar angry and frustrated he has realize that he start loving Swara his friends make him realize his feelings regarding to swara he wanted to talk with her about this only but she is not shown up from That day like she doesn't even exist making him more mad at her he was seating in canteen with his friends who was very concern about him he was avoiding classes lecture's everything for swara who wasn't shown up from one week)
Abhi - sanskar till when you're going to behave in this way can you tell us she is eventually avoiding you then what can we do with this matter
Sanskar - Okk now let's finished this game she don't want to come infront of me by her will na then I will make her being infront of me by my will
Pragya - what will you going to do sanskar when she don't have any feelings for you if she don't having then what made you think she will listen to you when she was initially avoiding you sanskar
Naira - exactly if she was having feelings for you then she haven't done anything like that she don't feel anything for you
Sanskar - I want to hear this only from her lips that she don't have any feelings for me then I will move on from her thoughts just let her say once about this (his friends sign heavily hearing sanskar shake there head in impossible Sanskarr go from there they go to stop sanskaar who dash with swara after one week again who what about to fall sanskar hold her from her waist looking toward her only swara close her eyes feeling scared if falling down hold Sanskar's coller in her tight grip sanskar looks on getting all lost in her)

PREACAPE - sanskar's outburst over swara for avoiding him and his love confession making swara shocked hearing his confession 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😡😡😡😡😡😡😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖