episode 11 - torment for swayyam

Sanskar look toward swara who was unconscious lying on couch just then swara open her eyes slowly look toward sanskar feeling heaviness in her head all look toward swara who get up shouting swayyam's name
Swara - SWAYYAM (get up in jerk sanskarrrr hold swara's hand softly try to make her calm down)
Sanskar - jaan please just relax and calm down (swara look toward sanskar jerk His hand angrily)
SWARa - are you really losted you're mind SANSKAR my baby is missing don't you feel anything about it they...... They hurt him sanskar they cut his small finger how he must be crying he needs me still you're seating here did you forget what have you promise me just go and bring my swayyam I don't want to see you and talk with you till you want bring my swayyam I have waited till now controlling my patience they have hurt my baby go and bring him I don't know what you will do and what not I just want my baby nothing else (push sanskar away from herself in tears sanskar look toward swara he fist his hand seeing her condition all looks on shomi go near swara seat beside her to calm her seeing situation and remembering whatever doctor said)
Shomi - shona please calm down baccha we will found swayyam very soon he will be near you what I have teach you never loose your patience whenever like this situation will come we have to fight with the making ourselves calm and relaxed not getting hyper shona
Swara - Maa I will trying but after seeing that box I can't myself calm and relaxed they have hurt my baby he is so small I can't withstand with his small tears also......i will die maa I will die if something happens to my swayyam I can't leave without him maa I can't (hug shomi tightly and cry all feel bad seeing swara they get tears thinking about swayyyam SANSKAR looks on just then DCP come with his team sanskar get up hearing DCP)
DCP - sir we have get some information about your son (swara get up hearing DCP she stumbled little but sanskar hold her swara hold Sanskar's hand tightly for balancing herself ) whoever kidnapped your son he have gone to airport side we have seen through CCTV cameras which are on highways and when we go to airport for find out did someone check out with one small baby then we have come to know he have taken India's flight ya I think kolkatta's flight which land in India just half hour ago
Aadarsh - kolkatta but there who having any enemity with swayyam or SWARa and sanskarrrr (then Uttara remember she have seen sujata in market when they go to roam Canada she look toward sanskar and swara she thought she have imagination of her mom but after seeing swayyam' is lost she is sure it's done by her mom only she get hurt and teary eyes)
Uttara - I know who have done this (looking down blankly) I thought it's my imagination but she really come here and kidnap champ (all look toward Uttara in confusion laksh go near Uttara hold her hand softly Uttara look toward laksh in tears)
LAksh - about whom you're talking uttu we are unable to get you tell us clearly what you want to say she whom you have seen
Uttara - mom I have seen her in market when we were near mall I thought it's my imagination but she was really here Bhai sujata maheswari have kidnapped our swayyyam (all get shocked hearing Uttara they are not ready to believe that whatever Uttara is saying that is truth Sanskarr go near Uttara making swara seat in couch who was all numb and blank hearing Uttara)
Sanskar - uttu have you really seen Mrs ram Prasad maheswari here (Uttara nods in yes hearing sanskar he fist his hand) if whatever you're saying is truth then it will be last day of sujata maheswari out side of bars (to DCP )thanks for the information DCP you can go rest I will handle about this going kolkatta
DCP - okk sir sure then I will take my leave from here if you need any help from me just call me I will come to help you in India (sanskar nods  DCP and his team go from there all look toward sanskar who turn toward swara who was standing near him holding him tightly)
Sanskar - (to others) if anyone want to come with me and jaann then they can come we are going kolkatta right now someone want to come
Pari - sanskar we All want to come back to kolkatta with you it's about swayyam so we will surely come (all nods hearing sanskar he look toward swara who was blankly standing near him without saying anything)
Sanskar - (to laksh) lucky you Aadarsh Bhaiya uttu Ragini and Pari bhabhi go I am coming with shona dida and Maa (LAksh nods they get ready then go to airport sanskar already inform his private jet pilot and John to Ready his jet then they go to kolkatta by there private jet sanskar already informed police about his coming and his doubt over sujata maheswari to kidnap his son after reaching kolkatta they first go to mm Sanskarrr park the car swara look toward him she wants to stop him but in her baby's tension she back offing from her guts to stop sanskaar they go inside dp rp who was talking in hall they see them get up in shocked seeing them )
Ram - sanskar you (sanskar show him his hand ram get hurt but stay silent didn't say anything more)
Sanskar - (to ram) where is your wife Mr ram Prasad maheswari I wanted to meet her right now (sujata and ap who bring tea and snacks get shocked seeing swasan raglak parish Uttara shomi and shobha there sanskar look toward sujata go near her she look toward sanskar in tears)
Sujata - sanskar you back son I was knowing you will surely come back to your mom you love her alot na
Sanskarr - where is my son Mrs sujata ram Prasad maheswari (rp dp and Ap look toward sanskar hearing him) I will repeat one more time where is my son tell Me about him I don't have any other work with you just give me my son (swara look toward sanskar in tears then she look toward sujata blankly)
Sujata - sanskar I don't get you about what you're talking I didn't know where is swayyam even how will I know that when you all haven't here then how can you ask me about swayyam I really don't know about him sanskar
Sanskar - till now I haven't raise my hand on any elder and infant you can say that till now I haven't raise hand on women don't force me to do that I don't mind to do that for my son I will not mind to kill anyone and don't think I am saying like that
Ram - sanskar enough is enough Okk we agree we have done wrong with you that doesn't mean it's always us to do everything wrong with you and swara and don't think you will come and blame sujata so we will trust you (sanskar turn toward ram swara also look toward him then look toward sanskar)
Sanskar - Okk then tell me last day to till morning where were was your wife I won't say anything to you and I want truth only I will not mind to call Police and say them to find out
Dp - sanskar you're unnecessarily creating problems from past 2 days sujata and ap had gone to sujata's brother home because her brother son marriage sujata isn't go alone she go with ap sanskar (all look toward dp in shocked hearing him sanskar shake his head something is missing just then cops come) sanskar who you call cops we are telling you truth only
Sanskar - okk that was also I am accepting Mr maheswari (to sujata) call mamaji Mrs maheswari right now putting call on speaker I want to congratulate him for Jay wedding (sujata look toward ap then look toward sanskar ram go near sujata who look toward him)
Ram - call him sujata and proof Sanskarr wrong that whatever he is thinking is wrong and for whatever he is accused  you that is also wrong (sujata gulp take her phone and dial her brother's number putting it on speaker he pick up after 3rd ring)
Sujata's brother - radhe Krishna sujata what happened suddenly you call me that too after 8 years any problem is everything OK Sanskarr Uttara are Okk na how's jijasa (all get shocked hearing Sujata's brother sanskaar take phone and throw it angrily Sujata look toward sanskar in shocked and fear)
Sanskar - (to rp) now also you're trusting you're wife Mr ram Prasad maheswari then trust till you're trust hasn't over from her then let me help you (to cop) give him airport boarding detail (cop nods give boarding details to rp and dp there is clearly visible that sujata and ap have take flight of Canada) I wanted to hear truth from your wife but she forced me to humiliate her I don't mind to do that because for Mr my son is important more than her did you get it (to ap) don't tell me you also help her Mrs durga Prasad maheswari I will not expect this from you trust me
Ap - Sanskarr give me one chance to explain everything it's we (Aadarsh and laksh get shocked hearing ap sanskaar look toward ap shake his head in impossible)
Sanskar - you both give this explanation to your husband and in court I don't want to hear you're so called explaination for sure Mrs durga Prasad maheswari disgusting just disgusting don't you feel shame to help her kidnapping small kid what enemity my son was having with you both (to sujata) leave her he was you're grandson right after whatever happened we can't change this truth right didn't you're hand shiver doing this with your own grandson (see her still silent not saying one word too get angry and lost his cool temper) just spill the beans Mrs ram Prasad maheswari before I lost my mind and kill you here itself where is my son just tell me leave about that first tell me why you kidnapped my son (hold her arm) say it why you did this
Sujata - (jerk sanskarrrr) because I wanted to give same pain to swara which she give me first then when you go leaving her 5 years ago you choose her over you're mother Jiji help me because she also wanted to make swara feel pain how it's feel when you're son go away from you how it's feel you there without thinking anything just go behind her you was already mad for her then that day after hearing her Aadarsh and laksh also go behind her taking there wife also with them you and your wife can forgive ragini after whatever she done but you can't forgive your father and your mother (all get shocked hearing Sujata's outburst except Ap sanskar get frustrated and furious hearing sujata he what about to hold Sujata's neck swara come near him hold his hand softly stopping her sujata look toward swara in hatered ) this girl from when she has come in you're life you have forgotten sanskar about your mother who loves you this much you see her love but not mine this girl just make you away from your family I just hate her I never wanted her in your life the time I hear she is Bengali (sanskar look toward swara who shake her head in no assuring him she will handle this situation by her way he turn his face angrily otherside)
Swara - I am ready mom (all look toward swara in confusion) I am ready to leave sanskar you don't want me in his life na i will go this much far from his life that my sorrow will also not touch him (all look toward swara in utter shock sanskar turn toward swara blankly hearing her he fist his hand)

PRECAPE - will really swara leave sanskar and go away from his life just for sujata will SANSKAR let swara go away from him and accept her request to let her go from his life just for Sujata's shake 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱