chapter 2

I woke up in a comfortable bed but my body was still hurting from the beating, I looked at my body I was still in my dress but all my cuts were in a bandage, I looked up just to see a massive bedroom with big windows it was very beautiful, I start getting up slowly all my body was in pain, I try to open the door to get out but   it was closed am I stupid the fuck, of course, it's closed I open a door in the room and it was a bathroom I wash my face and walked out

I tried to find anything to unlock the door but useless, I go to the window and look outside it was a huge backyard and I think I was on the first floor since it wasn't so high i grab a chair and throw it to the window the window crash into pieces and without a second thought i jump and land in grass i couldn't move for a second but since it wasn't too high it didn't hurt, and some pieces of the broken glass inserted into my body, and I saw two men start running towards me with the strength i had left i got up and start running towards a big gate but the two man that was chasing me grabbed me and i saw Marcus from a distance running towards me.

He picked me bridals style and get me into the house, the house was huge as i can see he placed me into a comfortable sofa and two maids i guest from their uniform start treating my cuts and removing the glass of my body, i just winced time to time, and they looked at me speechless why wasn't i screaming well i have to thank my dad for that.

After half an hour Marcus came in the living room i guess i just stood there watching my fingers like they are the most interesting thing in the world, why did you try to escape he said in a deep voice, maybe because you fucking raped me and kidnapped me i screamd at him, shut the fuck up he screamed as i hearf footsteps coming towards me when i turned around it was a men who had futures like Marcus but he was hella sexy he was big tall and masculine, he had black silk hair i bet they are soft, he had dark eyes and a sharp jawline dangg he was hot and he was smoking cigarette in a very sexy way like Thomas Shelby fuckkk i had to stop they literally kidnapped me.

Why are you yelling he said in a more deep and husky voice, shit he sounds sexy, stop Tiara they kidnapped you stupid i say to myself,  ask him i said as i point my finger to Marcus, dad what's going on here he said now with more anger in his voice and letting the smoke out of his mouth, who the hell is she and why is she covered in bruises and bandages he said through greeting teeth.

She is my new whore, I gave her parents a lot of cocaine and money and they gave me her he said smirking, does she want to be here he asked, do I fucking look like I want to be here and get raped by your father I said now tears rolling down my face, Marcus grabbed my throat and almost choked me as I struggled for air, stop I heard his son saying, stop telling me what to do Derek or you know what's going to happen he just backed away and left the room, and you you have one week to recover and don't you dare try to escape again or I will beat you worst then your father had ever beaten you and even if you try I have guards surrounding the house 24/7.

Why me i said as he let go of my throat, because you are innocent he smirked and i felt like vomiting in his face.

He picked me and placed me into another room the room was in the third floor as i count while getting here there was a tv a laptop a phone everything a human can ask for now we control the police he said dont't trie that because i will know if you do, what how do you control the police are you a police or something.

Oh, I see he said your father didn't tell you so you saw my soon he is the head of the American mafia we are the strongest mafia in the world, my son is the most feared man in the world but he fears me he said, why I asked shocked but being interested in why Derek feard him you wanna know too much he said now I have to go out of town I will be here in a week he said as he left and closed the door behind him.

6 days have passed, tomorrow Marcus is coming, for the last few days I have heald now I could even run, the maids took good care of me they were constantly bringing me food and snacks and whatever i asked them and i have four bodyguards so they could switch, they said that Marcus have bought me clothes they were all my size since it was summer he have bought me more dresses that i have ever saw t-shirt crop tops jeans, shorts underwear basically everything a girl needs but on top of that he had bought me like a 100 lingerie of all colours yeah i counted them.

I was scared for tomorrow he said that i was his whore and let me to heal, now that i have heald i don't want to know what he is going to do to me but i have kind of prepared myself, i know he is going to rape me but thankfully next week i get my period yey.

Today Marcus is coming i had breakfast and was watching the last episode of never have i ever and damn Devi is lucky, of your going to judge me and say you are Kidnapped and stuff yeah i already tried to escape 4 times but all the times the guards would catch me that's how I know i can run and I'm bored so i start watching Netflix.

The door opend and Marcus entered the room I was laying in bed with my I mean his laptop watching the end of never have I ever and I closed the laptop, how are you he asked as he sat beside me, good I said in a low voice, have the maids took care of you, yes I reply again in a low voice I guess guards didn't tell him I tried to escape but fuck I was wrong like he read my mind he said I heard you tried to escape 4 time Tara, what do you expect me to do to wait for you to come and rape me again i said yelling at him, he start choking me, i didn't rape you you parents gave you to me and i gladly took you , my fucking parents not me i said struggling he was so damn strong.
I don't care he said now you are going to be punished he said as he unblocked his belt and start undressing himself i tried to run but he caught me, open the drawer and took some ropes tied me again like the last time and start thrusting into me while i screamed cried and beget for him to stop, are you going to try and escape again he said as he starts thrusting with more and more speed, i promise I will never try to escape again I said yelling as I cried in pain, he cumed inside me,  untied me and got me into the shower, as I cried and beget him to go out he was washing me.

We got out the shower now he took his belt and start beating me like my father but i couldn't feel pain yeah even though he was bigger than my father it didn't hurt as much as when he beat me i didn't move and he got tired and left the room.

He finally stopped, got dressed and left the room i was laying there naked on the ground beaten with cuts and raped i start sobbing when i heard the door opening it was Derek i tried to cover my self but he took the blanket covered me and picked me up gently and placed me to my bed.