chapter 4

After we arrived at the house the bodyguards took me to my room and I start crying no this can't be true, I can't have a child with him.  I mean I love children but not with him I have to do something I have to leave. But how I mean the bodyguards are outside my door 24hours and I'm not aloud to go nowhere and nobody comes here except Marcus Derek that night and the maid yes she can help, wtf who am I kidding nobody was going to put their lives in danger for me. Maybe Derek can help me.

But how I don't even know him I mean yes he helped me two times but why would he do that, I don't know but I have to talk with him what am I thinking Marcus said that he is afraid of him but why he is the boss I saw the fear in peoples eyes when he talks to them or even just passing by them, but he is my last chance have too.

So I had a plan I admit it's crazy but it's my last chane, I waitied till 3 in the morning and opend the door beacuse I know the maids are aslep and I can go to the kitchen so I ask the guard to take me to the kitchen because I know that Marcus told them to be carfuel with me since I asked them he looked annyoed but didnt have a choice so we start walking and arrived at the kitchen my plan was to distract him and search for his room but my plan faild when I told him to go get me something in the room I know they keep all the food beacuse he called another man to keep an eye on me he looked scary and was looking at me with hunger now I was regreting this.

after some minutes that the guard left the kitchen, he start walking towards him with a smirk on his face I start to run but he caught me and I start screaming but he put his hand on my mouth and now I was releasing stupid sound he start touching me until I heard a *boom* and the body just fell to the ground when I looked at him was a hole in his head the blood splashed in the kitchen and in me when I looked up I saw Derek putting his gun back inside his belt.

And a bunch of other guards entered the kitchen running he just looked at them raised his hand and they left, he starts walking towards e picked me and sat me in the chair are you okay he asked almost in a worried voice I just nodded and tears start rolling down my cheeks, but I had to gather my self and spoke to him in pregnant I said still crying he looked at me unamused please help me please I begged him, your father rapes me and abuse me please you saw what he did to me please help me escape I can't bring a child in this life with him he might even kill him.

Pleas help me I finished still crying, I cant he said in a calm voice, why cant you, you are the head of the mafia you are the boss you can do everything you fucking want I screamed, he looked pissed, don't yell to me he said in a scary voice I almost start shaking he looked scary or, I don't know where this strength came from but I said or what you're going to rape mo beat me thanks but I'm kind of used to that I said and start walking to the door when the guard finally came and brought me food, he didn't saw Derek but when he saw the men laying in the floor in his own blood what the fuck did you do you stupid whore.

He immediately stopped when he saw Derek he approached the guard and said why did you leave her alone with that fucker he said in a husky voice, I'm sorry she wanted food and I went to get it I didn't want to leave her alone so I saw him and said to keep an eye on her he explained shaking with obvious fear in his eyes and his voice trembling, Derek just smirked an evil smirk and shoot him but in his knees and then Marcus came in the kitchen. What the hell is happening here and what are you doing here he growled at me, stop said Derek in a calm but yet scary voice he was calm and he lights a cigarette and start talking slowly your precious whore was here in the kitchen and your stupid guard had left her with a man he tried to touch her and I killed him and give your guard a lesson now stop waisting my time you can all go and fuck yourself he said as he slammed the door and left.

I felt like crying no he helped me no this cant be true why did he suddenly change his behavior he called me a whore my tears threatend to come out but I blinked them away im sorry I spoke I was very hungry and there wasnt any food so the guard left to get me some food and the rest you know I said, what did I tell you he shouted at the guard in the floor coverd in blood and in pain Marcus pointed his gun at him, please he dosnt have any fault he just wanted me to be saved he didnt know he was going to touch me let him live please he looked at me as you wish he said and winked at me and iliterlly vomit and he came brought me some water and walked me to my room.

As much as I tried to sleep I couldn't why did Derek act that way when Marcus came he just changed and said those hurtful things but why do I care he wasn't being good to me he had pity for me and maybe that pity had gone.