chapter 9

Markus leaves the room and after a few minutes Derek enters the room snd stops before me you look beautiful he says kissing my cheek I just smile shyly I have a surprise for you he says really  I ask yeah is that so hard to believe I mean if it's from you, yes but thank you soo much you really didn't have to he pulls a tie out of his pocket its red which is weird he only wears black things and he closes my eyes and we start walking he keeps a hand in my lower back  directing me where to walk we make a stop something clicks I assume its a key and a door opens I step inside and he unties  the tie and I'm shocked there is a fucking library there are so many boos and a big shelf with a fucking leader I cant believe it I start checking the books there are the books i read on my old phone and my tbr list and also a lot of other books i cant belave it I'm still in shock i turn around and see Derek just looking at me i go and hug him tight thankyou i whisper this is the best gift i have ever received in my entire life i say thankyou so much but how i mean how did you know about the books and also it must cost a lot.

I had my men go to your old house and I got everything I wanted also there are some of my favorite books also books I thought you might like based on your favorite books, oh my god I hug him again I can't believe it thank you soo much I say its no problem he says look here is the key no one else is allowed here except me and you but in one condition you have to read to me again whenever I tell you okay, of course, I say I would love to also I can't even imagine how much all this must cost I can't repay you, look he says this is nothing also I didn't let you buy more because I wanted to do this for you and Marcus gave you a credit card there is a lot of money you can spend as much as you want on whatever you want we have to go no he says I nod and he hands me a key and on the way out he closes the door put his key in his pocket and we start walking toward the dinner table. 

When we arrive at the table everyone is there Tommy is sitting beside Marcus and on the other side of the table are Leo and Alehandro I smile at them politely there are also my mom and dad I just say hi not giving them a second glance and sit next to Marcus the warm side of Derek is completely cold now and a girl walks towards us I have never seen her and she sits on Derek lap I hate him what is he thinking what we just had and now this I look at him roll my eyes and never look at him again we start eating and just small talking are happening but I don't bother I just eat my food until Marcus get up and gets everyone attention I have some news for you first of all Tara is pregnant everyone congratulate me from their sits I just nod and smile Marcus continues talking also there is bigger news My son Derek and Tara are getting married in two months at most. I gasp I mean I'm in shock I thought that I was going to get married to Marcus, not Derek I turn around to see Derek's reaction did he know but by the look on his face no he looks confused angry at the same time what he screams this was not what we talked about he says there was a change of plans Marcus replies in a calm voice but why he says even calmer now, come on Tara and Derek we need to talk we go into Marcus office he sits on his chair. 

Derek and I are standing he starts to talk look I know this is hard for both of you but you have to do this I am sterile and is a miracle that Tara is pregnant with my baby but I'm old and I'm gonna die soon so I knew that even if I married Derek he was not going to make children's so I had to otherwise my bloodline would end with him. You have no right to do this he says cant marry one of your whores everyone knows that she is yours. No only our bodyguards know that and if they talk they know the consequences they know better. But why me I ask there are a million other girls out there we didn't just choose you your parents needed money and came to me one day I came by your house to threaten your parents they owned us a lot of money and I saw you leaving the house you are very beautiful I knew what kind of parents you had and you think you are better I snap you are the same as my father at least all he does is snort cocaine and beat me you do worst things than me and you beat me too.

 I'm sorry for the way I treated you he says but I was under a lot of stress and, And you are known to vent all anger on innocent people Derek says. Derek continues to talk as if he didn't hear anything when your wedding is done I'm going out of the states you would never see me anymore. Why I ask, I'm going there for treatment because I have cancer, oh is all I  can say for now words are gonna spread that you are pregnant with Derek and you two are engaged and I'm gonna need you to be careful with all of your bitchies I mean what is your problem since the night you lost your virginity you never slept with the same woman never. That is because i get bored of things if i get a taste of something why not try something new every day. I just need you to be careful with the media you are going to go official next week on the event. What do you mean media I interrupt, look we have a lot of power here and a lot of money and a way to cover all the dirty and nasty shit we do we made the biggest company and Derek is one of the most popular he is one of the youngest billionaire.