Chapter 8

After we arrive at the house the maid opens the door for us and says to me that tomorrow Marcus planned a small dinner for my birthday and invited my parents and after the dinner, it's going to be a party and I have to change dresses and that Marcus choose them and they are in my room, thanks I say and start walking to my room. Why would he invite my parents I don't want to see them, I'm really angry and I need a cigarette but I run out of them I can't wrap my head around what happened with Derek why does he hate to kiss people and why did he do that I don't know it felt really good but I'm confused and I need a cigarette and I'm going to ask Derek for a few and to maybe talk to him, I knock in his office but I don't hear anything so I just let my self in and I really regret it because I see a girl in her knees giving Derek head and he is just looking at her without any emotions like its the most normal thing She is naked in her knees and every time she pushes her head she goes deeper and gag on his dick I froze for a couple of seconds then say sorry and close the door quickly. I run to my room and jump on my bed, no I didn't want to see that shit, why she wasn't even attractive, and right after what we experienced I don't know I just want to cry and smoke ughh, I call a bodyguard and he enters the room can you go buy me cigarettes, but he starts saying but I cut him I said go buy me cigarettes he just nods and leaves the room.

After half an hour of me laying in my bed, the bodyguard knocks on the door and he enters the room and hands me the cigarettes and a match Thank you I say he just nods and leaves the room. I lit a cigarette and start inhaling it and someone just walks in. It's Derek I don't react I just continue smoking my cigarette why did you come to my room, sorry for interrupting I say I just wanted some cigarettes and to talk to you but I bought them and now I'm not in the mood to talk. What did you want to talk about he asked, I said I'm not in the mood, and I said he raise his voice what did you want to talk about I don't like talking let alone repeat myself, yeah you don't like a lot of things I know that, Tara he says angrily, okay I say I wanted to talk to you about what happened in the car I say lowering my voice. There's nothing to talk about it was nothing. Yeah, I already knew that because after two minutes of that you went and fucked a whore, I don't even know why I'm angry I mean you are always with one and never with the same one, why did you kiss me I blurt out. I don't know the screams look it was just a stupid thing get over it I was caught up in the moment and after all your, my dad's whore don't put in that stupid little head of yours ideas he says and leaves the room slamming the door on his way out.

I hate him I'm very angry with him and I don't want to see him so I go downstairs take some snacks to watch some Netflix smoke some more cigarettes and I fell asleep. I wake up feeling someone's presence in the room I don't know how because I'm a heavy sleeper but its the middle of the night and when I turn my head it's my dad what are you doing here I say I missed you my darling I missed beating you until you don't feel anything and then I leave you to recover and I beat you again, get out I scream I don't want you here, he starts hitting me and kicking me and I see blood coming out of in between my legs I scream as much as I can no this can happen no I cant no and then I wake up by someone calling my name it's Derek I start crying I sob and I cry loudly and Derek it's holding me he is hugging me and he is gently stroking my hair and wiping my tears with his thumb and after a few minutes I calm down and we just stay in that position in silence he lay on my bed taking me with him and we both are laying now.

It's okay he says in a calm voice I'm here he can't hurt you anymore I will protect you, my head is pressed to his chest and I move my head to look at him I can't understand you I say, I can't understand my self either he says, I put my head back to his chest I think you are bipolar I say, why he asks, because one minute you are nice to me the other you kiss me and then you are mean to me and now you are here in my bed cuddling with me trying to calm me down from a nightmare. I'm trying to figure out myself too believe me he says. We stay in silence for a bit and then I think I'm about to fall asleep when Derek tries to leave gently trying to not wake me up, I open my eyes and he whispers go back to sleep and happy birthday I smile Thank you I say and he leaves after that I fell asleep.

I'm showering and trying not to think about last night he was everything I needed he was genteel and nice and he remembered my birthday which reminds me that I'm gonna have to meet my parents today I hate that Markus invited them. I got out of the shower and I do my make up my hair and I wear the dress Markus has told me to wear, its 6:40 and the dinner its at 7 and then the party its at 9, someone just enters the room and it Markus, you look beautiful he says to me I got some really big news to tell you but I'm choosing to tell you at the dinner with everyone just know that everything I do it's for a reason, does it include you getting me pregnant, yes he says when everything is ready I will tell you everything.