chapter 5

I woke up this morning feeling better and as always my breakfast was on the nightstand I ate it and got in the shower relaxing my body strangely my body was recovering fast the scars weren't so visible but they were still there and all of my bruises have almost faded, I got out the shower got dressed on a baggy shirt and some sweatpants and start watching tv after a maid came and took the tray, it was nearly 4 and I didn't have anything to do so I start a new serial called Bridgeton.

And then Marcus came in the room with 2 girls I have never seen and said to be ready at 6a  clock because we were going to some kind of party, one girl start doing my hair and the other my make up after they were finished I looked in the mirror holy shit I looked good damn and then Marcus came in his suit the second he came I could smell his perfume I was nice  but it was too much he gave me a drees it was pretty beautiful it was a short blue dress it was tight and it hugged  my body perfectly 

my hair was curly and I was looking hot really but I looked like a whore I pared the outfit with black heels and a black bag.

I was feeling insecure I didn't like my body but I was stuck in it so I have to.

We left the room and when we went outside there was a limousine waiting for us when we got in there was Derek with a cigarette in his mouth with another girl in his lap and she was playing with his hair she leaned forward to kiss him but he just looked at her in a dangerous way and she stopped ,  after a few seconds the tension was so thick I was so lost I wasn't paying attention that I was constantly shaking my leg until Marcus shouted stop moving, I'm just uncomfortable with this outfit I whispered, you ungrateful whore he said you are lucky to wear this shut the fuck up. I just looked away outside and after an hour we arrived.

When we arrived it looked like a club I looked around there was a lot of people waiting in line and everybody started looking at us and Derek started walking with his girl and me and Marcus behind him, the security didn't even dare to look in Derek's eyes he just let us in and then the manager as he said start leading us to the VIP zone there were two coaches and the table was full with alcohol.

After a while Marcus was waisted and he had a phone call so he had to go and he let me alone with Derek, now I'm just sitting on the couch while the bitch in Derek's lap is dying to get a kiss from him.

After 15 minutes 2 tall men and very handsome I might add walked in and sat on the other couch, one man start talking to Derek for some business and the other was just eye fucking, hi I'm Samuel he said, hi I'm Tara I faked a smile nice too met you I add, nice to met you too he said and smirked, The other tall men that were talking to Derek suddenly looked in my way and said so how much for an hour, fuck the hour you are too beautiful and sexy how much for one night he said,  Samuel stud up does she look like a prostitute to you, no he said but she could have the honor to be, he came closer to me and whispered in my ear you have no idea how hard I would fuck you i couldn't take it anymore so I slapped him there was a silence for a moment and then he grabbed my hair and start threatening I'm going t kill you, fucking whore with the other hand he pulled out his gun at aimed it on me.

I suggest you leave before I blow your brain out said Derek in a deep dangerous but yet calm voice. Even though he was shouting at the top of his lungs he heard Derek's voice and stopped.

He just left but Samuel said sorry to Derek and hugged me and said sorry I couldn't do anything. Derek gave him a glare and he left. He got up and took my hand and walked towards the door, what about me the girl that Derek was with said, he turned around gave her a pitty look got some money out of his pocket and threw it at her and we left.

We got into the car and he started driving, thankyou I said he just nodded and then it was silence, well apparently my stomach had other plans because it made a sound and uncomfortably I said sorry I'm just hungry, and then I just looked out the window he kept driving he just texted someone and I didn't look at him anymore. I didn't know where I just assumed we were going to the same place but when we stooped it wasn't home, it was a restaurant and closed.

Come on he said and I got out of the car we approached the door and then suddenly a man in his 50's opened the door and welcomed us I smiled and thanked him and for the first time i saw him being polite he smiled at him it was the first time smiling i wish i could take a picture of it he had dimples and it was adorable. The old man lead us to a table, we ordered our food, and while we were waiting I burst out why aren't you talking to me did I do something wrong I asked, he looked at me and said no but I don't like talking to people if I talk I talk about business and since you're my dad's whore I don't have anything to talk with you.

Stop calling me that, I didn't choose it do you really think it's easy to get abused your whole life, shit I wasn't supposed to say that his eyes widen what do you mean you're whole life he said, nothing I replayed I meant for now and getting raped by your father tears threatened to fall but I blinked them away.

Shortly after our food arrived it was delicious we start eating in silence and we were the only ones in the huge restaurant it was creepy,  I'm mad at him but I cant stop wondering so I ask him is the old man someone important to you, I saw you smile to him which is weird, yes he says but without one ounce of emotion, I just nod after we finish our food he just left some money on the table and we leave I didn't saw the old man on our way out.

 He stopped at the door and lit a cigarette, can I have one I asked, he looked a bit surprised but he handed me one and lit it up for me, I inhaled it and then exhaled it, I missed it I used to steal them for my father but he stopped buying them so I used to buy them but I didn't have money and I stopped ,  I felt him staring at me time to time but I didn't dare to look him in his eyes he is so intimidating we finished our cigarettes and we start walking towards the car we get in and it was silence I couldn't take it anymore one minute he is good with me the other he calls me whore, why are you like this I ask, he raise his eyebrow like what he asks, why did you come that night in my room and why didn't you take advantage of me, why did you protect me one minute you're actually good with me the other you call me whore I say and I literally feel better.

I'm not good to you he said, and I don't take advantage of whores he said, and I didn't protect you but the men that I killed broke the rules so that was the consequences.

What rules? I ask

You can't rape a woman in my house he says, your father rapes me i say in a low voice, look he said raising his voice and then he starts talking slowly I control everything and I mean it but not my father, everyone fears me but not my father, look if anyone else kidnapped you and abuse you and shit I would torture him the hell for him would feel like paradise compares to what I would do to him but I cant do anything here. I'm shocked I don't know why but I believe him so i just sit there in since till we go home he left me at the gate and drove off so i just go into my room and sleep.