chapter 3

Please don't hurt me I tried to scream but it came out as a whisper he just looked at me with a blank expression he gave me some pills at first I refused to take them but let's be honest they could do everything to me whether I passed out or not so I took it Derek offered me water I took it and minutes were passing and the dark start consuming me.

I woke up with less pain but it's still was there the breakfast was in the nightstand shit I slept the whole day and night, I took the tray with breakfast and start eating after I finished I got up and start taking a shower it burnt soo bad but I just wanted to take the disgusting touch of Marcus out of my body after I finished I felt more relaxed and just grabbed an oversized t-shirt wore some panties without a bra, a normal person wouldn't be able to walk for weeks after that beating but my body got so used to it it would heal overnight sometimes my dad would break my arms or my legs I didn't even go to the doctors they would just heald, the door opened breaking me from my thoughts and the maid came in she is the only one that I can call a friend we talked and stuff the time Marcus was out of time she took the tray with the breakfast I finished we talked for a bit and she left.

I was wondering whay did Derek kind of took care of me last night probably because he felt pity for me but I dont think the mafia men feel pity for the murder and torture millions of people but I don't know I was surprised, to be honest, Marcus stormed inside the room and sat beside me looking me up and smirked it was abvios he was tierd he put his head in my lap and closed his eyes after 2 hours of him sleeping the door opend and he woke up it was a maid telling us to get down for dinner, he got up took a dress from my closet and wear this he said.

It was a beautiful white dress with flowers it didn't cover my tits though and if i bend just a little bit my ass would be in full display for everyone.

(this is how i imagined the dress)

I put some lip gloss and mascara on and let my hair down I was actually looking good except for the almost faded cuts in my legs.

We start walking downstairs and then towards a big table that was full of food they looked delicious and I was very hungry, Derek was at the top of the table with a  bitch in his lap and as always smoking a cigarette she was short curvy green eyes the opposite of me I was tall i had long legs I had big tits but my ass wasn't that big she was tanned and I was pale but why was I comparing my self with her, Marcus set beside Derek and  me beside him, in front of us was standing 3 men in suits. Tommy he was Marcus right hand and the other two was Leo Dereks personal bodyguard and Alehandro his business manager as they said.We start eating and time to time I glanced at Derek one time i caught him staring at me but I looked away immediately and never dared to look at his direction again.

They were talking about some business when at least 100 men were coming in they surrounded the table and Marcus got up and grabbed my arm as a sign to stand up, I want to announce something he said this is my new whore and future wife he said and everyone looked at me I was red and just looked down he put his hand on my waist and said anyone who touches her is dead and if you see her trying to escape you tell me and the most important if she escapes I will kill everyone who was in the shift he said as started kissing me but I just backed away and everyone gasped that's enough Derek spoke calmly standing up throwing the bitch in her ass he looked at me and I mouthed him a thankyou he just nodded and start talking about something I couldn't understand.

When every guard got out of the room there was left just me Marcus and Derek when the last men left and closed the door Marcus slapped me and I fell to the floor all I did was sobbed finally Marcus called Greta the maid that was kind of my friend and said take care of her, she helped me stand up and the second i land in my feet the room got dizzy and the last thing i remember was hiting the floor with my head and everything went dark afterwards.

I woke up feeling dizzy and with a bandage around my head i decided to just lay there since i was in no condition to walk, after 30 minutes Greta came in when she saw me awake she screamed with happiness and Marcus run into the room with a guard behind him, apparently when i fell i hit my head and was unconscious for a week thats what Marcus said after Greta left.

How was that even possible i was used to beating and sometimes my mother and father have beaten me so much worse than just a hit in my head but i never was unconscious for a whole week and then the doctors came in and start checking  me but they didn't have all the necessary things here so that's why we are on our way to a hospital with Marcus after we got there about one hour the doctor came in with a smile on his face and said congratulations you're pregnant i choked in my own breath, no no i was too young to have a baby and with Marco no he raped me holly shit fuck.