𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

ashley ganger as

ashley ganger as...
Aria Whitlock

warning: in ZERO way am i trying to romanticize rafes actions, murder, psycho behavior, mental disorders, or being a shitty person

warning: in ZERO way am i trying to romanticize rafes actions, murder, psycho behavior, mental disorders, or being a shitty person. i haven't seen many villian oc books and that's all i am portraying. like, i genuinely hate rafe cameron BUT he works for the first plot that i have in my head. aria and cleo get together in the third season and she receives the help she needs.

Aria Whitlock.

She lived with her father, a man that wasn't much better then Luke Maybank or Ward Cameron. He raised her in violence, in the fear of disappointment and the act of pain and hatred to determine your worth. Everyone know of Aria and Gage Whitlock, more so knew of their family and everyone that came before them. Like her uncle, Leon Whitlock, and her grandmother, Nadin Whitlock who later married into the family name of Crain.

Leon was arrested for murder at age of twenty five, Nadin living her old age out at the Crain house with the nearly proven rumor of her murdering her husband. Gage wasn't much better though, in and out of jail and constantly on probation. That being said, Aria managed to fall into the family line perfectly fine when she became a high school drop out and lived her days living in her childhood home and selling whatever she could get her hands on, picking fights without whoever she found worthy enough, being arrested a large amount of times.

Aria and Gage managed, no matter what the people on the island chose to say about the daughter and father duo. Even when he'd hit her across the face, tell her she was worthless, force her to learn to shoot a gun at age six on innocent squirrels. They still managed, and she still loved him because he'd been the only one that was there her whole life. Aria didn't really know her mother well, all she knew was that she used drugs while pregnant, causing her child to have her own share of physical issues, and that she took off with a man when Aria was seven. Jade Whitlock left behind Aria and Gage while Denny Maybank left his nephew and brother. Good times.

When Aria was young, she was someone. Her father worked alongside Ward Cameron, the pair thick as thieves and nothing breaking up a clear bromance. Aria bonded with his children, attended school with Kooks, acted as though she was better then the rest of them. That didn't lasted long though, not before she was age fifteen and her father was arrested and out of his job. People put the pieces together soon after that and knew who and where Aria came from.

Things weren't the same when Gage was released and offered a lowkey, average pay job by Ward. Because who else was gonna hire a man recently out of jail?

Gage worked for Ward in a way not many people understood. To the public eye, it seemed as though he had possible been an assistant, a charity case perhaps, like Ward took pitty on him in a way. Though below the surface, it was so much deeper, so much darker. With Gage growing up with a murderer of a brother, he knew all the tricks and habits to adopt when covering up a homicide.

And that's exactly what he did.

With John B and Sarah dead and Gavin Barnstead knowing too much about Rafe Cameron, Ward involves Gage and Aria into a much deeper issue then they could imagine. For a large amount of pay that would surely set them for life on the line, Aria is expected to work alongside her childhood best friend again nearly four years later.

Rafe Cameron; a boy who killed the sheriff, needed to feel validated by his father, has been ignored his whole life, highly addicted to cocaine, and has a disorder that goes untreated, falls in line with Aria Whitlock; a girl who dropped out of high school, comes from a family of murders, lacks empathy, struggles from her mothers mistakes, and sure as hell doesn't let anything get in her way. A duo so deadly and dangerous that they manage to shake everyone and everything in their way, the pair work together on finding gold and taking down sneaky Pogues in the process.

Aria just had no clue that Rafe was only after the gold she got with her cut, not her heart.

kylie speaks

i've been so exited to
get a villian oc in and
obx s2 gave me the perfect
opportunity to!

i've been so exited toget a villian oc in and obx s2 gave me the perfectopportunity to!