4| MOCK ME AGAIN

"I thought they were in the Bahamas

"I thought they were in the Bahamas." Aria said in disbelief a few days later. Rafe showed up to her little shack, leaning in her door way and explained everything. He sniffled everything few minutes and was talking quick with a lot of hand motions.

"Absolutely not. Kelce saw them in town." Rafe spoke, his hands latching onto her arms suddenly, "Do you understand with this means? Hum? Aria?"

"Means that him and Sarah can testify and say you shot the sheriff." Aria nodded as she stared off a second, "Two against two. Okay, okay, okay."

She paced slightly as her mind raced, her thoughts and others taking over. Rafe watched her closely, keeping a eye on her with every step she took, "Aria, don't disappear on me. I need you right now."

Aria nodded as she looked over, "Means John B is gonna have to go down."

"But is he gonna confuses? No." Rafe shook his head, watching her pace again. She lacked attention on certain task bad, she always had. It was a default from her mom using when she was pregnant. Aria never got it looked at or diagnosed, but she'd done enough research to know that's where it came from. Rafe saw it again right now, "Don't slip away right now."

"We gotta kill him." she shook her head and turned her head to Rafe, "He isn't gonna confess. No, no, no, he isn't. I mean, it's the only way."

Rafe nodded as he licked his lips, "I get if you don't wanna get involved. But I need you, seriously."

Aria nodded her head, eyes dancing around before setting on him, "I'm with you."

Rafe cracked her a grin, watching as she walked back toward the tiny bedroom, "Where are you going?"

He could see her in the doorway, watching her bend over and lift the floor board. Rafe turned his head to the side as he watched her pull out a Glock 17, cocking it and sticking it into her waist band. She met Rafes eye down the hall when she stood up, "I'm not going down with you if this backfires."

"It's not gonna." he shook his head, the distance between them feeling oddly closer, "I'm gonna take care of you, all right?"

"Visual learner." Aria shrugged, grabbing her pair of combat boots and walking his way, "Let's go."

"One more t-" he began.

"Yo! Whatch y'all doing in there?" a voice called from inside of Rafes truck.

"Who the hell is that?" Aria asked as she pulled her shoes on, standing up straight as the pair of jeans clung to her along with the lace up shirt.

"Barry." Rafe cleared his throat, walking with her.

"Who is a Barry?" she asked in disbelief as they neared the Range Rover.

"My dealer." Rafe said, holding the back door open as Aria jumped in.