Never Break My Heart/ Get Outta of My Hair

I will not be including the lyrics to the song mentioned in the title in my opinion it is a stupid song and the lyrics don't make much sense to me so if you like that song you must go elsewhere for the lyrics out of all the Super Pops songs including the latest one released this by far at the bottom of my list it is the last song I would ever listen to on a mobile playlist. It's just not that good in quality with lyrics being too plain and the phrase kind of falls on deaf ears. I have confirmed my choice to say this isn't just my least favorite Super Pops song it is also my Least Favorite Totally Tv Song yes I said it this totally at the bottom and totally tv trash to me. And I say the after having listened to spontaneously three times over a certain course of weeks. You want to know what happened I had no reaction to the words or the music aside from a headache that third time I have listened to it would be today. And I still have a headache from those words and that is not what songs are supposed to do in my opinion.

I just remembered I did forget one really good song in this book. "You'll Never Break/Take My Heart song so that song video will be included here. It is a song that occurs before Don't Start Now and again a more dramatic edgy song, so much better than that other song I mentioned.