First of Favorite Super Pops

There's Power Pop aka Peyton or Payton there are two ways to spell it if you didn't know that, Cosmic Pop aka Chloe, Electra Pop aka Emma CarMichael, Flash Pop Finley or Finlay again two different ways you could spell it And last but not least Crystal Pop or Camilla.

From First 2 seasons Power Pop and Crystal Pop are my favorite Super Pops we got to know the two of them really well and they were such cool characters. I love Crystal for not getting restless and being cautious around suspicious strangers.

Thirdly Most well known and a favorite of mine for her hilarious comments and clumsiness at times Cosmic Pop. I love Laura Hall when she does Cosmic Pop's quirky behavior it makes me laugh and puts a smile on my face. She literally makes my day! You go Laura Hall! Help us laugh a Bad Day away!

Last but not least Flash Pop is one of my favorites two (pun intended) out of the Main Super Pops. And her powers are really very crafty and I love crafts especially making them.

Season 3-4
We get to know Electra Pop a little better as well as knowing Majesty a little bit better too.

I adore Glow Pop to A T She's the most adorable person ever on screen and she's hilarious too.

Love Flower Pop from the K-Pops and Sky Pop wish we knew more about Sky wouldn't a story on her be cool. I love her proverbs of wisdom that come up randomly as if only on the fly. Yet they always hint at something later on.

Spark Pop I don't like so much think she's a little too on edge but so is Aqua Pop of course.

Rap Pops......
Gold and Coral are my favorites from this group. I wish we knew a little more about Rosie then maybe I could make a better decision about her, but I adore Halo Pop too! They are all such strong well developed characters here. And they work out so well together too.
Indigo Pop I like her but I need to see her do more missions to in order develop a serious interest in her character in more of a relatable detail.

..............................................................
Latin Pops
I know for a fact that I really do really do enjoy Topaz she reminds me a little bit more of me even more than Crystal Pop yes I said it. Topaz is my favorite Super Pop out of all the girls, Gold, Flower and Glow are all closely behind. Topaz is calm, so in control and ready to meditate and when she meditates she does it in nature where there are tons of distractions which I know I can do. Nature has always helped me calm down in tough situations and it can help you too. If you're in a bad mood take a walk in your neighborhood and by the time you return home you will feel so much better I promise. It works for me and it can work for you if you let it do its calming job there's no need to rush or jog or run around just a slow walk would be the best.

I know we get to know Opal a little bit better on one of Totally tv challenges but we still don't know her story, we don't know Sapphire, or Ruby's either so I can't pick between any of them because we just don't know what exactly what type of personalities they have.

My favorite episode in the Rap Pops arc we know of is actually Rap Around the World which type of Rap Pops would you be? Let me know in the comments! I enjoyed them traveling from world to world. I personally liked the Brit Pop girl they met. Who would want a story about her? That seems like it would be so interesting!

And out of all the characters that don't bring it down to all the thoroughly detailed out characters of the Super Pop Squads, Majesty is aka at the top of my favorite characters in this show, I love the Avalonia accent, the idea that she is a fairy, a princess and the best teacher to give advice to young girls while accepting advice from in her case if we were to look at heroing as a business those Super Pops would be her employees and funny enough the Song Girl Power mentions all the jobs that they tell girls they can do. I love Majesty's actress, Jenn Barlow she is so funny and punny. She is a warm fuzzy snowball when it comes to playing characters like Elsa or Majesty, she is calm, cool collected and always cognitive in thinking things through a good majority of her time on her screen which a bunch of this Electra and Flash seem to pick up more than the other Super Pops at hands because their powers are more designed to think things through as both knowledgeable shapeshifting powers and knowledge accessibility through technology is why Flash and Electra were able to foil Siphony and The Shadow King in "The Man!" episode of the Super Pops. While I don't believe that theory that Majesty has all the Super Pops powers, I do believe that Majesty may have gained some essence of those powers when she held the stones in her posession for awhile after defeating her Father the first time and before she and her younger twin brother were sent on mission to Earth which is why she could barely sense the difference between Mizeree and Finley/Finlay's auras, but she knew both were probably there, but she couldn't figure out which was coming from where unlike with Electra and Cosmic she arrived right where they would be just as she did with Crystal too and possibly the same thing with Power Pop. Oh and if you love cats check out Jenn Barlow's youtube channel to hear a tone of kitty cat puns. She has an adorable cat of her own. So yes Majesty and Topaz are my absolute favorite people as characters in the Super Pops show as of right now!