One More Song is Coming

There's one more song and its lyrics coming to this book and soon this book will be completely finished. This is 189 parts so far out of 200 parts that Wattpad allows in one book format. So I will be saying goodbye to this book and fellow readers pretty soon. But I don't know if I should attempt a fanfiction on the Super Pops I know one person who is already doing it. I have started in my other books mentioning the Alternative Future Reality where we saw the Super Pops have kids and there was a mention of an Entire Super Pops Boys Team by Flash Pop that also existed so I'm doing something more with that. This time line was so intriguing to me I wanted to know more about it.

So yes sadly and unfortunately this book is coming to a close.

Starlover55_

If you are interested in a Super Pops fanfiction check hers out I think it's pretty good right now. You should definitely give it a try and help give ideas. Other than that I don't know what to say. Because there's not much else to say other than this book will soon be completely over. Why because there are only 11 parts left here. So enjoy what remains when you get to it. Maybe I will see some more familiar names in the comments again before the book is finished.

To the readers thank you for your comments and I hope you will be satisfied with what is a part of this book so far and as a thank you for being willing to comment on this book this chapter is dedicated to all of you lovely Super Pops fans. That is why I am mentioning your usernames in this chapter because it will be dedicated to all of my commentators including the person mentioned up above as well.

IrieyunnaThompson
dogs_arethebest311
CronaRagnarock
Princess_Sylveon_20
VictoriaAuthor-chan
@Shimmerdoll120462589
Cal16sm225
smoody814
Desend

If for some reason couldn't get you tagged within the chapter you will be tagged in my announcements page hopefully.