The King Flees Avalonia

"There's two of them?" asked Glow.

"No, there's not supposed to be,"  Flash replies.

"Thanks for joining the party Super Dorks!" The other laughs.

"Majesty, what's going on?" inquires Electra.

"I -uh I-"

"What's the matter sister? Cat got your tongue? You seriously don't remember little old me?!"

"No, I don't!" Majesty states.

"Well then let's all take a trip down Memory Lane."

When Majesty and Cheshire were younger they were taught magic lessons by their father King Saros (Sorrows) of Avalonia.

As time progressed his lessons started becoming more about dark magic and power. One day the spell the king was teaching the young royals was how to use both light and dark magic together. This spell created a duplicate Majesty except she was dark and evil.
Majesty and Cheshire thought they got rid of the dark force that was present by defeating me but little did they know I escaped by choosing not to face them and just run away."

"WHAT?" Majesty inquires. "I thought I got rid of you."

"Ha-it was easier to make you both believe that. As I was saying after that lesson tattletale Majesty went to her Mother Queen Galexia very upset about the dark magic lessons her Father was teaching and the Queen of Avalonia told her husband off for teaching dark magic lessons.  And she forbid him from using dark magic again. That didn't sit too well with King Sorrows. So he fled Avalonia and nobody's seen him since!"

Then she pauses to catch her breath.

"Now we're all caught up in fact Super brats how have you been enjoying that little scavenger hunt I sent you running around town for?"

"You're the Jester!" Electra finally confirms.

"Yes, took you long enough to figure it out, but call me Rain as well. Time to go sister!"

"We're not sisters!" Majesty declares.  "What do you even want?"

"Duh, I wanna reach my full potential by merging with you." Rain responds. "That way I can use both light and dark magic for whatever."

The two of them disappeared out of sight.

"Sister! I can't lose her," Cheshire says.

"What do we do now?" asked Glow.

"We could try finding another magic item; not that it would help."

"Where would we even start?" asks Flash.

"We're running out of time," Cheshire states.

"We couldn't even find the Jester or Rain as she likes to be called till she wanted to be found." Electra points out.

"You have a point," says Cosmic.

"Don't worry Cheshire we will save her after all we are the Super Pops and we can't be stopped."

"But how are we gonna find her?"

"Pardon me, Electra Pop, but Majesty had me add a tracking device inside her crown in case such a situation as this occurred."

"That's convient," remarks Glow

"Celeste you sound different," informs Electra.

"Majesty upgraded my system I am now running on the latest Avalonian technology."

"Celeste, can you bring up Majesty's location?" asked Electra.

"I can do you all one better," the computer replies.