Season 4 Super Pops Favorite Songs

Combination songs of three groups or a bungler turning around will on a separate list and I will rank them together because at these they can match more similarly unlike "Look At Her Now!"

Songs In Order Released by Season In Released Order.

"Sour Candy"
"Kings and Queens"
"Fireworks!"
"Watermelon Sugar"
"How You'd Like That?!"
"Let's Make You Happy!"
"Sunshine and Daisies"
"An Olde Town Road"
"That Smile" K-Pops Song
"I Can't Stop The Feeling!"
"Look What You Made Me Do!"
"Into You"
"Friendship!" The Rap Pops
"Rap Around The World"
"Glitter and Gold."
"Double Trouble!"
"Pop Party!"
"Girl Power!"
"Ghosts At Play!"
"Just Say Go!" K-Pops Song
"Welcome to the Good Side."
"Having a Pop Time!"
"Want You To Be Mine"
"Dancing Queen!"
"Welcome to The Rap Pops!"
"Pop! Pop! Let's Go!"

..................................................................
"Sour Candy!" I loved this song and the fact that it finally included the other fairies of Avalonia it is not considered a combination song because there's a song that comes later on following a similar theme. This is meant for entertainment purposes only and I think it's an excellent dancing song to dance along with. However I do want to say I wish the background music was tuned a level down cause it's hard to hear the lyrics. 9.7 on my ranking list.

"Watermelon Sugar!" is very similar to the "Sour Candy" song so while it isn't the first song of its type. I have to rank this one at a 10. Despite it not being the first song of the season, overall the execution of this song was done better, music didn't override the lyrics, and it's easier to sing along to as well this is the only song that I will ever rank. Higher than the first song of its and first song of the seaso, because this one deserves it. Also a fabulous dancing song to dance to which it was a dance song for the Super Pops as well. So it fulfills all of its purposes with ease and that is why I will not rank it lower.
..................................................................
All Songs that are not combination songs will be ranked right here!
""Kings and Queens"
"Fireworks!"
"How You'd Like That?!"
"Let's Make You Happy."
"An Olde Town Road"
"That Smile"
"I Can't Stop The Feeling!"
"Look What You Made Me Do!"
"Friendship!"
"Rap Around The World!"
Welcome To The Rap Pops!

Full time Favorite Song of the Season is Fireworks! I rank it right at a 10. A perfect way to bring back Crystal to the show and an awesome way to connect with all the other Super Pops and those Supervising them. This one was just perfect and if only more Americans could spread a message like that that these Super Pops do in the Fireworks episode I would be over the moon elated. Cause everyone has got a fire in them that shouldn't be denied. Let the whole world see you shine your very beautiful light!

"Let's Make You Happy!" this is the first song in which get to hear the K Pops Super Pops team sing together. I did not consider this a combination song considering Flash had been a member long ago and just forgot. Excellent message, love the different style of musi, lyrics are sweet and an this is a wonderful way to make up for your mistakes and proves actions with the right worthy words used during them speak louder than dumb speeches. 9.9 I can't rank it because Fireworks is too astounding. But I will not rank it any lower either. I have already done the lowest on my list which the song isn't even recorded in my lists because I just don't like it period.

"Kings and Queens," is similar to the song above it in music style and message format. But it's still creative but realistic. I really wish that our governments would behave more like the Super Pops do with the added powers of the Kings and Queens of Camelot meaning it's time to get serious and actually pay attention to the people of your countries and not brush them off as if they are not anything but garbage. This was such a good song it's also 9.9. I just couldn't rank it any lower.

"That Smile." Also a 9.9 because again it's the same unique style and it is what the K Pops are really good at and I appreciate them for sticking to what works for them.

"An Olde Town Road" 9. 7 the message is absolutely excellent again takes another focus towards loyalty and trust building. The only problem is that I think the background music didn't have to be that loud and Laura got to really show off her Southern accent in this song so props to that.

"Double Trouble" was an excellent song everything blended into its purpose really well and I love that they were able to do that with this song. Excellent message again, excellent music level. 9.6

"I Can't Stop The Feeling!" as much as I like no not like this song I love it but fireworks is just the tops for me nothing can surpass that one. It's absolutely too ingenious! 9.5. The Message in Fireworks is so much better than the message in this one. It doesn't come out as well because it feels too forced on the Actresses in the scene including Majesty even though she doesn't sing here.

"Look What You Made Me Do!" is an okay song but unlike "Don't Start Now" it feels too much like a Broken Record rant that is repeating a message that really doesn't need another song like this repeating over again.

"How'd you Like That?!" is an okay song it's just I'm not okay with being mean to villains unless the villains have enough potential to credit them for being a hate villain. That's why this is a 9.4.

"Just Say Go!" it just didn't have the grab as much as the other K Pop songs had. The music was nice and the song was cute but it just wasn't that exciting. 8.9
.............................................................
Rap Pops Songs will be ranked separately excluding Combination songs with K Pops and Super Pops this doesn't include Harmony's or Halo's first song. Her song will be included.

"Friendship!" ranks in at 10 awesome song awesome verses from all the girls, excellent unison, music wasn't too loud and I especially loved Harmony's verse. "You want to be a good friend?! You have got to lend a helping hand, and then teach 'em how to care!" The whole world needs to keep hearing this till we start seeing it happening worldwide or globe wide whichever way you prefer to use for yourself.

"Rap Around The World!" Rap around the world isn't my favorite but it does bring up an excellent message and more interesting characters from all around the globe and some more mysteries about Majesty come to our attention. So while it isn't as exciting as "Friendship it still deserves a 9 for the message it holds for the entire globe."

Welcome To The Rap Pops! I love this song but because it fits for entertaining purposes only and the limited introduction of Izzy or Indigo Pop it's ranked at an 8.5 I don't remember the message that much so that is why I wouldn't rank it lower."

I will be ranking combination songs next chapter from the list that I did not rank here. And once again none of these songs are as bad as "Get Outta of My Hair which again I will never be including. Plus I'm not really a fan of Reality Tv episodes I tried watching the Barbie life in the Dreamhouse tv series and The Big Bang type stuff still can't do it. All I want to do is go run and slam the door right onto that stuff!