Bro orientation made us do a math test at 6AM

Kei pov
Popularity truly is a strange concept.
Yes, its based off of a hierarchy but it truly is in all sense...unnecessary.
The "popular kids" are always together in large groups, always talking and such.
But the unpopular who want nothing more than to live their life in solidarity and the loners are nothing more that people the popular kids mess with for fun. Almost like a pet.
-
-
But the truth is I also prefer to be alone rather than having friends. But, it's kinda naive thinking if we're by our own. Were still a fragile human, no matter how strong you are, no matter how smart you are, at some point, when you're lost in pitch dark, if you're alone, no one will be there to pull us out. And, I really don't want to be in that situation again.
But, it's all the same or if not much worse if your friend in the end betray you. If somehow you're at that point, you've to break your own limit and shell, you're on your own. No one can help you other than you. That's also a truth.
-
-
So truly speaking what would people pick truly if they took this into consideration.

Would you rather be popular with the chance that absolutely everyone will in the end betray you and leave you worst than before.

Or would you rather be one of the unpopular kid, that comes with being treated like your nothing more than dog to entertain them.
-
It truly is a hard decision no matter how hard you think about it. In all ends you always pick what you've wanted in the end.
So ill stick to being the popular kid, no matter how much the nagging feeling that i should just step down so they wont go digging for that weakness.
Ill stay the popular girl and wont ruin my hierarchy stance at the top.
Ill stuck to it and won't complain at all...