Ahha yea we out here trinna fight off the bad urges ahha

The aircon was roughly the only sound in the room, other then the occasional tapping of a golden eyed boys foot as he waited "patiently" for their new schools acting director to explain why he had called him up to his office.

The typing of the laptops keys becoming slower as he finished his writing. Most likely and email with the way he looked over it after his fingers finally stilled.

"Acting director Tsukishiro...if you going to waste my precious time im going to have to excuse myself from the room" the yellow orbs stated staring at his hands in front of him, their finger placed in a triangle shape.

"Kiyotaka....what would you say your relationship with your mother be?" The director finally asked.

"Tch. The first words you say after ive been in this room for almost a quarter of an hour is something idiotic?" Kiyotaka spat.

"Not good i can presume?" The director joked. Anyone with a brain can see that this...mother was a touchy subject.

The golden eyed boy sat silently, eyes focused on their hands in front of them, stilled and never moving.

"Hmmm, i guess i need to delete this paragraph in this email then" the director said, breaking the tense silence.

"She mistook me for him." The boy finally said.

The director glanced up before pushing the topic, "For your father?"

"...yea.....she even called me his name" the boy softly chuckled before spitting out, "told me how I didn't look a day older then when they met"

"You truly do look like him you know."

"Hah you dont wanna replace a new mirror in my dorm room again right director?"

"Itll be better sooner then later, Right? Ah their anniversary is coming huh, i wonder what i should give them"

"Im leaving" the boy announced, standing up harshly before storming out the office. Ignoring the shocked looked of teachers as he slammed the door shut behind him. His mothers voice ringing in his mind as he remembered his last visit with her.

As he passed the school boards achievements wall he stared at his reflection, Not noticing a blond girl standing in the doorway leading out the building.

"Hah damn, i look just like my dad huh" he uttered sadly digging his hands into his eyes.

"who cares im not turning out the way he wanted huh!?" The boy continued, "who cares he would be disappointed in the way im turning out" The boys words starting to ring through the open room.

"Hey...at least i like the way im turning" he finished, taking a deep breath and looking up.