Throw away from the other fanfic

On some days he wonders if his visit with his father played out differently what would happen.

If that man truly did what he wanted during that time, what would of happened? If he had raised his hand at him like he truly wanted to, how would everyone around react.

Everyone who's ever been around that man for a few hours would know be wasn't above using violence to get what he wanted.

If that man had truly hit him like he wanted to at his disobedience....how would everyone react.

Would the chairmen have acted more harsh or would he still show that lingering heroship to that man.

Would his classmates question why he'd come back from the office the next day with a bruise on his check or would they just look away.

How would Ryuuen react if he went up with a fresh mark still throbbing on his face. Would he think it was inflicted by the person he was looking for, or would he simply ignore him and continue on searching.

He questions if they'd react like everyone else did when his father acted more harsh the everyone else back then.

He wonders.

But in the end he just closes his eye and forgets about it.

"You cant damage the masterpiece," he reminds that man telling everyone laying a hand on his shoulder, pushing and twisting in a mock sense of comfort, "it cant break from something so small."

He think he would of broken if he failed at some so small as failing a simple task.