chapter 5

Scarlett woke up and saw she was on the couch laying on Kaylee's chest, so she got up and off the couch without waking Kaylee, then she looked at the time and saw that it was 10 so she went to the kitchen and decided to make pancakes and bacon and toast.
After about 5 minutes Kaylee came into the kitchen.

"Morning" Kaylee said. "Morning" Scarlett said. "I didn't know you cooked" Kaylee said. "Yea I do" Scarlett said. "Since when?" Kaylee asked. "I decided to help mom and dad cook when I was 13 and 14 and when I was 15 I could cook little things, and now I can cook about anything" Scarlett said. "Oh ok" Kaylee said.

"Yea which is fun at times but then again not" Scarlett said. "Yea that is true" Kaylee said. "So um... When do we have to go to court?" Scarlett asked. "In 2 weeks" Kaylee said. "Ok" Scarlett said.

Then there was a knock on the door and Kaylee went to the door and Danielle and Jenny came in. "Morning guys" Jenny said happily walking in. "How are you so awake?" Scarlett asked. "I'm always a morning person" Jenny said.

"Yea well I'm not really a morning person and probably never will be" Scarlett said. "Yea i know i lived with you for years" Kaylee said. "So what's for breakfast?" Dani asked. "Pancakes, Bacon and Toast" Scarlett said.

"I didn't know you cooked" Jenny said. "Yea well now you know anyway eat up because I'm pretty sure you guys have to get to set" Scarlett said. "Ok" Kaylee said.

Then they each got a plate and got some Pancakes and Bacon and Toast. "So Scar do you have your license yet?" Dani asked. "Yea but i don't drive much though" Scarlett said.

Once they finished they got what they needed and started to walk out of the apartment and down to where their cars are and they got in and made their way to set.

"Can i ask you something?" Kaylee asked. "Sure what is it?" Scarlett asked. "Have you ever had a boyfriend?" Kaylee asked. "No" Scarlett said even though she is lying but doesn't want to tell Kaylee. "Are you lying to me?" Kaylee asked. "No i am not lying to you Kay" Scarlett said.

"I have a feeling you are though but whatever you say" Kaylee said. "Ok fine i had a boyfriend" Scarlett said. "Oh what happened between you and him?" Kaylee asked. "We decided to just be friends" Scarlett said.

"Ok so that's good at least if you run into him it wouldn't be awkward" Kaylee said. "Yea i guess" Scarlett said. Then Kaylee parked her car since they were there and they got out.

"Oh and i was wondering if they needed a guest star or something on the show would you be interested?" Kaylee asked. "I mean sure if they really needed it i would do it" Scarlett said.

"Ok" Kaylee said. They finally made it to Kaylee's dressing room and walked in and Scarlett made her way to her couch and sat down. "So how long do you think we will be here for?" Scarlett asked. "I have no idea i guess it just depends" Kaylee said.

"Ok" Scarlett said. "Anyway i need to go get ready you can do anything you want but nothing i wouldn't do or that will get you into trouble" Kaylee said. "Ok got it mom" Scarlett said joking. "Hey!" Kaylee said and threw a pillow at her.

"Hey no need to become violent jeez" Scarlett said. Kaylee rolled her eyes chuckled "See you later Scar" Kaylee said.

Kaylee then walked out and Scarlett just got on her phone for a little but got bored and decided leave and walk around but out of the way, so she got up and put her phone in her pocket and walked out, but when she shut the door and turned around but bumped into someone.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" The person said. "It's fine don't worry about it" Scarlett said. "Well I'm Jordan" Jordan said. "I'm Scarlett" Scarlett said. "Well anyway i need to go back to set but i will see you later right?" Jordan said/asked. "Yea for sure" Scarlett said.

Jordan smiled and walked away and Scarlett walked the other way.

This going to be it for this chapter hope you like it.

word count: 741