Chapter 12

It has been a couple of days since they went to court. Scarlett was getting ready so could go to set. Once she was done she made her way downstairs and grabbed something to eat.

In the middle of eating there was a knock at the door, so she got up and went to the door and opened it and saw Jordan.

"Hey, babe," Jordan said.

Scarlett smiled "hey babe," she said and stepped aside to let her in.

Once Jordan was in Scarlett shut the door and locked it and then looked at her.

"do you want anything to eat?" Scarlett asked.

"yea sure" she replied.

Scarlett nodded and started to make her something to eat and then gave it to her.

"Thanks, babe," Jordan said and kissed her cheek.

"you're welcome but you don't have to thank me right," Scarlett told her.

"yea I know I just want to," she said.

Scarlett nodded "ok but just saying," she said.

Jordan nodded "yea I know," she said.

Jordan soon finished it and Scarlett cleaned up a little before turning to Jordan.

"ready to go?" Scarlett asked.

Jordan nodded "yea I am," she said.

"ok" Scarlett said and grabbed her keys to the apartment and followed Jordan out of her apartment. She locked the door behind her before continuing to follow Jordan to her car.

Once they got in her car Jordan started it and drove to set.

"ready for your first day of set?" Jordan asked.

"yea I am" Scarlett said.

Jordan smiled and took a glance at Scarlett. "I'm glad that you got the part" she said.

Scarlett smiled "yea me to" she said.

Jordan then pulled into the parking lot. Once it was parked they both got out and Jordan locked the door and they made their way into the building.

Scarlett went to hair and makeup. After she was done she made her way to her dressing room which she shares with Kaylee.

When she walked in she saw Kaylee sitting on the couch on her phone. Once Kaylee heard the door open she looked up from her phone.

"hey you" Kaylee said with a smile.

Scarlett smiled back "hey" she said and sat down beside her.

Kaylee then pulled her into a hug and Scarlett looked up at her.

"what's this for?" Scarlett asked hugging her back.

Kaylee looked down at her "because I wanted to" she said.

Scarlett smiled and shook her head. Then there was a knock on a door and crue member poked their head in.

"time for you guys to go on" she said.

Both of them nodded their head and put their phones table in front of the couch and headed out of the door and to do their first scene together.

That's it for this chapter hope you like it.

Word count: 474