9 Who?

Hanseok walked to the kitchen, seeing an envelope slipped under the main door. He picked it up. "Mademoiselle Natalia." It was someone from France, probably one of Seohae's mafia comrade.

He fought the urge to open it himself. Instead, he went to Seohae's room to wake her up so she could open it so he could see what was inside.

He saw Seohae gripping her blanket tightly, murmuring "no..." and a tear escaping her eye in her sleep. She was having a nightmare. Hanseok rushed to her, concerned.

"No.... No... NO!" Seohae's eyes shot wide open as she sat up, panting heavily. She looked to the man on her right. She stared at him with mixed emotions -- relief, confusion, fear. He stared back at her, shocked by her sudden actions.

She slapped him. She heaved a huge sigh of relief, holding her heart. "What was that for?" A hint of anger was in his voice.

"Just wanted to make sure you were real, sorry." She said, still trying to calm her heartbeat.

"Why? Did you dream I disappeared?"

She stared at him.

"I won't go anywhere, I'm staying right here." He brought his legs up onto her bed.
He noticed her paleness. "What's wrong? Was your nightmare even worse?"

"I dreamt that you got killed." She said in all seriousness.

Hanseok's smile faded. "By who?"

"Jules André."

"Who's that?"

"The mafia boss. The one that I killed."

"That's weird. Well, it's just a dream. Don't think too much about it." He shrugged it off and got off her bed, and Seohae followed. She went to the bathroom to freshen herself up.

She knew very well the dream could come true. He had killed all her boyfriends she had it made her scared of falling in love. If André was still alive and know she was married, he wouldn't hesitate to kill Hanseok. It wasn't just between them two now, it was between them, and Hanseok.

She knew the fact that they were married was hidden, and only Myunghee, Seungheuk, Hanseo, and her family knew about it. Not even her mafia family knew. The only way André would know is by someone exposing them, or him stalking them and finding out. Oh no. They went out in public for a whole day yesterday. She knew they had to stop.

"Hey." Seohae breathed, sliding her hands in her back pockets nervously.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah."

"Let's go to the coffee shop nearby for breakfast. Afterwards we need to meet the judge and the prosecutor."
That would take her mind off André for a while, she nodded.

"Wait, can we not go to the coffee shop?" She voiced out.

"Why?"

"I just... I don't feel like drinking coffee." She made up.

"It's fine, there are lots of other drinks and food too, unless you want to cook breakfast." She wasn't good at cooking so she agreed.

---

Her suit shot up at the shoulders, giving her an intimidating aura. She needed it for the revenge later on. She put on Louboutins and a pair of sunglasses.

They walked to the coffee shop. The sun shone and the sky was clear. "Is it that bright?" Hanseok asked her.

"Yes." She simply replied. Hanseok didn't question further.