Chapter 3

Phil helps the little kid off the contour and then leads him by the hand to the room across the kitchen and into the family room. As they walked to the room Tommy thought about why Phil would help him? Phil opens the doors to the family room. There was a fireplace and 2 couches facing the windows that faced the east. And in the back was a desk and 2 bookcases on the back wall. There was also a leather armchair in the core of the room by the window to the fair north by the fireplace. The curtains by the windows were up so on a not so rainy day you would be able to see outside. But the rain plastered the window and still hit the glass hard. There would be a flash of lightning followed by the loud boom of thunder. There was a coffee table in between the fireplace and the couch there was also a side table that also doubled as a storage box. Phil let go of Tommy's hand and walked over to the box table, he opened it and got out a few blanket beds then he went to the coffee table and moved it to the side of the room to make enough room to make a blanket bed. He put one blanket on the couch and the other on the floor then he grabbed a pillow from the couch and put it on the ground with the blankets he put down. As he did this Tommy watched him, he didn't like the thoughts of being in this room alone.

"Is it alright if I sleep on the floor? I don't like to be alone when it is storming" Phil said

"A-ah yeah that's fine, I'm a big man so you should be fine" Tommy said trying to sound brave/

Phil chuckled "alright big man, You can take the couch"

Tommy kicked off his shoes then he walked over to the couch. He hopped onto the bed barley tall enough to get on it. Once he was up he moved the blanket, then he laid down on the couch trying to get the pillow in the right spot, then Phil put the blanket over him. Phil reached to pat his head but Tommy flinched as he came close. Phil put back his hand, Tommy looked at him and then he said in a loud whisper " Sorry I'm not used to people touching me." Phil looked horrified that this was how Tommy's body reacted to being touched. "Tommy, are you okay?" Phil said in an empathetic tone "y-y-yeah I just thought you were going to....hit me" He lowered his volume when he said the last part. "Tommy... I'm so sorry," Phil pulled Tommy into a hug. Tommy didn't hug him back but after a minute he hugged him. It had been so long since he had someone give him any physical touch that wasn't aggressive. He began to cry, And it was the gross kind of cry, the kind of cry that makes your gut hurt. Tommy didn't like people seeing him cry, it made him feel weak. But with Phil he felt that he could let himself go. Phil patted his back and said " it's alright Tommy, I got you, You don't have to worry" The words claimed him and made him feel like nothing could ever go wrong. He felt his final untense. He didn't realize how sleepy he was. He fell asleep in Phil's arms to the sound of the rain hitting the windows.

 After Phil knew Tommy was asleep he carefully set him back onto the couch. He stood up and made sure the blankets were on him and he was warm. The boy was fast asleep, who knows how long he was out in the woods for. He was very dirty and he would need a bath tomorrow. He also ate like he hadn't eaten in a week. And also he thought I was going to hit him! What did his parents do to Tommy? He walked over to the kitchen and started to clean it. After he was done cleaning he looked at the time 12:30. It was late. I wonder if Wilbur and Techno are asleep? They better be. He walked to the main hallway then to the satire we walked up and he walked into Techno's room. He wasn't there. Phil then walked over to Wilbur's room. Right across the way from Techno's room. The door was slightly open. He popped his head. He saw Wilbur slumped over his guitar. Techno was belly down on the floor in front of Wilbur. Phil laughed to himself then he walked over to Techno. He might be able to lift him up. Techno was almost as tall as Phil and he was growing every day in height and muscles, Phil remembered the night Techno knocked at his door almost 10 years to the day. The night it happened Phil remembered the little pig boy beating the door until Phil opened it. The boy was covered in someone else's blood and he was very scared. Phil tried to find out where he had come from but no one from the village or the area had seen or heard of him. When he tried to ask him about it he would start to cry and hide so he just stopped asking him. Phil was brought back to the president by Techno letting out a loud snore. Phil chuckled to himself once more. Then we tried to lift him up. He grabbed his arm and draped it over his shoulder. Then he hosted him up and dragged him to his room. He dumped him on his bed then he put the blankets over him. He kissed him on his forehead then he walked back to Will's room. 

The Wilbur was still passed out on his guitar. He slipped the guitar out from his arm and put it back on the wall. Phil then walked over to his bed and pulled back the covers. Then he walked over to Wilbur and picked him up. He laid him down in the bed then put the blankets over him. He kissed him on the forehead as well. Then he walked around the upstairs making sure all the windows were shut and Tommy was still asleep. He walked around the down stairs to make sure that all the doors and windows were locked. As he walked out of the kitchen he looked at the clock. 1:03. 

Phil was tired he had been up all day. He went back into the family room. He heard Tommy talking to him. Leaning over the couch to see Tommy sleep talking. He was whispering " please I don't want to go back into the cellar" Phil thought to himself WTF. He started to stroke the boy's hair which seemed to claim him. The Whispering stopped and Tommy seemed to go into a deeper sleep. Phil sighed to himself. Then he walked over to the floor bed he had made and then he fell asleep listening to the rain hit the window.

-------------------------------------------------------

HI, so I guess this is the end of the chapter. I hoped you liked it, I guess really like the family that they have. It's very sweet to me so that's why I wanted to write also idk I wanted to see if I was good at writing. Sorry if the spelling is back. But yeah man