Fly With Me

"Morro- Morro I don't think it's a good idea, agh!!"

"Yes it is! Trust me Greenie. You trust me, don't you?"

"In a fight, Yes, tastes in music, Yes, pranks, Yes, flew a huge distance from the earth ... No."

"Oh come on! You're literally a Dragon! You've flown a bunch of times."

"Yes, but then I'm in control! Not you!"

"Oh! Oh my! You hurt me."

"You're dramatizing already."

"And you're a scary chicken."

"I am not!!"

"Yes you are."

"N-no!"

"Prove it."

"I hate you.."

"Awww~ I love you too gremlin." He had ruffled his hair slightly. "Now come on, I'm close to you. I'm not going far."

Slowly, Lloyd felt himself rise higher in the air.

'Do not look down. Do not look down. Do not look down.'

He look down.

'Aaaaghhhh! I looked down!!'

"Hey," Morro's voice made him panic a little less. "Eyes on me, not on anything else. On me."

He had done so. Lloyd could feel the wind around him more. He was cool and gentle. Suddenly, he felt Morro's hands no longer touch him. Anxiety struck him, but he was still in the air.

"Ha-Ha, You're Doing It!" Morro said, laughing softly.

"Don't Laugh At Me!! Aaaah!! My Slipper!"

"You'll see him do...wn..."

Morro froze. His gaze was misty. The sound was mute. And the mind without a signal.

"Morro?"

Slowly, Lloyd felt the wind in the air disappear.

"Morro?!"

Panic.

"Morro!"

Fall.

"MORRO!!!"

Morro snaped.

"Wha..?" He look down. "LLOYD!"

'Please catch me. Please catch me! Please catch me!! Please catch me!!!'

"I caught you!"

Lloyd held Morro tightly. He was calm to catch him, but his heart was beating fast. Too much adrenaline out of the blue.

"You're fine. That's it.. I caught you. You can open your eyes now."

The blonde had done so. He looked him in the eye, knowing what had happened before.

"Do you have... again?"

"Y-yeah... I'm sorry.."

"Hey," He noticed his sadness. "It's okay. It was- Aaaah!!! Ground!!!" They reached the ground, and Lloyd rolled on the floor. "Oh! I missed you so much stable ground!!"

"Seriously?"

"You're my favorite earth!"

"Hey! I thought I was the favorite."

"Nup. My favorites are candy, and you're after them."

"Some candy beat me."

"But now this solid ground is!"

"Idiot!!!" A voice destabilized their conversation.

"Oh, look who came up, Cherry Bom." Morro said with a grin on his face.

"Pfft-" Lloyd laughed.

"You liked that, didn't you?"

"Yes. It was good."

"You're an Idiot, Morro." Kai approaches the Wind Master with an angry face.

"Sorry, the only idiot I see around here, is You."

"He could get hurt!!" He continues, ignoring the sarcasm and venom of the recent comment on him.

"Kai, I'm fine." The blonde tries to calm him down.

"You're impossible, Morro!!" He turned back to Lloyd. "Why did you let him to fly with you?!"

"It was.. pleasant.."

Morro smiled briefly, as did Lloyd. Even though there was a small problem, it was nice to feel the cool wind beside him.

"If you were seriously injured?! Did you forget that HE is the one who literally POSSESSED you?!"

"He's my cousin, Kai."

Kai ignored him, now looking coldly at Morro. "I don't understand how you could forget what this monster did."

"You- "

"ENOUGH!!!" Lloyd screamed as he threw a sphere of energy at their feet. Now he was between them with two spheres in both hands. "Finish." He looked at Kai. "And you forgave him too, Kai. But I bet you got mad at something else before, and when you saw what happened here, you dumped Morro. Am I right?" Kai said nothing, just looked down. "That's what I thought." The spheres were gone. "I'm going to eat some candy."

"Come with you!"

"Contest!!"

Kai watched them from behind as they ran inside laughing. He put his hands in his pockets and sighed.

"...Why am I friends with these two idiots?"

Still, he smiles.