The Lost Souls

Two souls. Two lost. Two injured. Two without a family. Two who hoped to find peace, but found only sadness. Two trying to repair their reputation and wounded souls.

Morro and Harumi didn't know how, but they were there. Where exactly? They didn't know that either. All around them was white, white and white, everything was white. There were no visible corners, and no so dense or high sage and red smoke around them.

Morro looked at the girl in front of him, and Harumi looked at the boy in front of her.

"You seem... weird to familiar to me." Harumi had begun. Her voice echoed. It was clear to them now, the place where they were was huge.

"Now that you say... you look a little for me too." Morro approves, still confused, with the troubled memories in his mind.

"Harumi." She introduced herself.

"Morro..." He didn't answer at first.

They stayed- they don't know how long they stayed there. But they stayed seconds, minutes, hours, days, months, maybe even years in the sea of ​​whiteness. They had no way of knowing, there was no clock or landmark.

Slowly, they began to know each other better. Their childhood was similar to one another, and their character, but a little or big diffrent. They had both hated Lloyd Garmadon, the Green Ninja. But they realized, late, but they did it, that it wasn't his fault. Not Him.

Morro had no family. If he had, he couldn't remember. The only thing close to his word and family feeling was Wu. Otherwise, nothing. He and Harumi had similarities, so he tried an idea that resonated in his mind for a while and didn't give him peace.

"We are.. do you think... do you think we could be relatives? Cousins?"

"My mother had a sister who.. looked like you." She talk. "And I know that, if I remember correctly, she also had a child. I don't remember.. but I think Aura was her name? But I don't know what happened to them. So, maybe. I mean, we have quite a few similarities in common."

Morro was watching her. His body was beginning to tremble slowly. Too many feelings. He felt like he couldn't resist. If what she was saying was true, was his mother really called Aura? He had a family...?

"M-Morro?!" He threw himself into her arms.

"I had a family.. And I found a member of it after years...!"

Harumi realized that Morro was just like her. Lost. Alone. Broken heart. Her parents were killed for her to live, and his, it is not known what happened to them. They both hit the streets life. They were both taken under someone's wing, loved. But they both had a tragic end, and only at the end did their eyes open.

They stayed like that for a while, rejoicing that they were reunited with someone in their family after years and years.

.
.
.

Another soul. Lost too. Hurt by many, mentally and physically, he opens his eyes. White, white, and white again. Sage smoke, red, gold now, walked slowly around his feet.

"Is... is anyone here?!"

.
.
.

The voice was too familiar. Too Gilded Green, Too Ancient Title Almighty. They turned their attention, seeing a blonde boy lost in the distance.

"Lloyd?" They said suddenly. Their voices echoed.

Lloyd saw them, he heard them. He didn't know how to react. The girl he liked and broke his heart, brought his evil father back to Ninjago, was with the boy who had possessed him for the title of Green Ninja, who tried to kill his friends and curse Ninjago, they were next to each other, in front of Him, with Him. Lloyd was about to step back.

Ninjago Mini Ficsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें