The Closet《Destinyship》

"Hey, did anyone see Morro?"

Kai had been looking for him for several hours. He told himself at first that maybe he went to get some air, as he usually did when he wanted to be alone, but it was already too long if that was true. He was nowhere in the Monastery, and worries arose.

"No. Why?" Cole answered, stopping the video game.

"Hey!!" Jay yelled at him.

"I can't find it anywhere." He ignored Jay's outraged scream. "And one of my hoodie is gone too. I think Morro took it. ...Again." It didn't bother him, he thought it was cute that Morro had this tick to take his hoodie, especially since Kai's clothes are a little bigger and wider than Morro's body.

"No, sorry buddy. I didn't see him." Jay restarts the game. "Hey! It's not fair." Cole yells at him.

"What you did before wasn't- HA! I won!!"

Kai rolled his eyes and left the room.

'Where can he be? Master Wu didn't see him either. And yet, he is calm about it.'

Kai enters Morro's room again. He hoped he might be back or find something. Kai step slowly inside. Everything seemed in its place. However, there was something. The door to Morro's closet was slightly open. He went to her. When he opened it...

"Morro?!" Kai had found him. In the closet.

"O-oh.. Hey, Kai." Morro said slightly embarrassed. Kai noticed that Morro was wearing his missing hoodie.

"Hey, hey. Are you okay?" It wasn't a good sign. He sat down at his level.

"Yes.. yes. Yes I am. Mhm."

Kai had taken his hands in his. "You are cold."

"Yes? When am I not?" Some of his black hair had fallen out in front of him.

"Yeah.. And what are you doing in the closet?! I've been looking for you all day!"

"Uh... I was, arranging my clothes?"

"Sitting in the closet? No chance."

Morro was silent, looking down. Kai had time to analyze his face, but it was slightly dark, so the chances were small.

"Come out of the closet." He said calmly.

Morro came out, and then he saw.

"You cried. And it looks like you didn't get much sleep. Why?"

"Hm? Oh no, no, no. I didn't... cry." He tried to smile.

"Don't lie to me. It's obvious on your face that it is. What happened?"

Morro stared blankly. "Nothing happened."

"Don't lie to me-" The missing hoodie was thrown in front of his face. "Morro!"

"What?! I gave it back to you!"

"I didn't ask for that. What's wrong with you?! You don't usually throw it at me like that or give it to me voluntarily. Normally I should run after you to get it back or something. What's bothering you?"

"Nothing is bothering me." He told him tightly.

"You're lying, again. You know you can't lie to me. I know your personality."

Morro looked at him, but not in his eyes as he usually did. Morro turned to take his black jacket from the chair by the window, and passed Kai as he left the room. One could hear the footsteps of the Wind Master become a run. Kai was confused, and he was already worried even more.